hmm.. recorded something... ;)

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Ashyantony7, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Ashyantony7

Ashyantony7 Performer

2. venukailash

venukailash Member

tats nice.. used 3 instruments???? how did u record it?? explain plz..

3. Ashyantony7

Ashyantony7 Performer

I used a BOSS ME-25 processor and Audacity.. The processor has a driver which allows it to take control of the pc's audio.. I recorded the rythm part first and made it a loop.. Then added bass to it in second layer.. Finally the lead part.. For all the editing stuffs I've used only Audacity.. Its free and very good.. Even if you dont have a processor you can just connect your guitar to pc via a connector pin (male- 3.5 mm audio jack ; female standard audio jack) to the line in of your pc ( blue colored) .. then just record in audacity using the record button..

4. venukailash

venukailash Member

tats great.. i dont have any processor but i have used audacity for recording via microphone jack as i dont have any pick up in my acoustic guitar :( i prefer using adobe's audition (its not free though) as it has a special pack called "guitar suite" which renders good effects.. but still i cant get rid of plectrum sound :( any tips on tat??

5. Ashyantony7

Ashyantony7 Performer

To get rid of plectrum sound you just have to change the way you pick.. dont pick slightly angled.. just see that the strings are picked with the pick perpendicular.. And Well .. another thing.. In mics you would get that sound.. But no so in electric or acousto-electrics when you connect to pc via jack..

6. thamboo

thamboo Member

|Dm||Bb7||C7||Dm C7| - was this the chord progression you used Ashy?

6/8 is the time I think so

7. thamboo

thamboo Member

|Dm||Gm| |Am| |Dm| |Am|

8. allen sebastian

allen sebastian reverbnation.com/nissi

very nice Ashyantony7! do more tracks! ;-) do u have an audio interface or connected directly to the pc? get an interface man! for better quality recordings..

9. Ashyantony7

Ashyantony7 Performer

Thats a Blues progression..| Dm7 | Gm7 | Am7 | Dm7 A7 | ;)