HiV TeSt B4 MarrIaGE ~~> ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanju_strings, May 28, 2006.

?

shud hiv test b4 marriage made compulsary?

1. yes its a must

13 vote(s)
    86.7%
  2. not necessary

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. no answer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

what the...?

2. stalker

stalker Banned

My thoughts exactly.

3. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

4. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Well they are both fatal (some of STD's are however curable)..and the ill suffer terribly so i dont think you can really determine which one is worse.

But as for the AIDS and STDs...
    STDS arent passed through blood transfusions-they can only be transferred ***ually..AIDs however can be transferred ***ually and through infected needles and blood.

The reason your teacher said AIDs was worse is because the chances of acquiring a curable STD is greater than acquiring a terminal strain of AIDs. STDs is usually curable..whereas AIDs if caught at a later stage is pretty much it.

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

You're a medical student right? I weep for your patients. Medical colleges should conduct interviews along with looking at scores too. Else, people like you inevitably trickle in.

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

for ur kind information there was an interview too :p:

seem that u people misunderstood that part

i know that hiv can be transmitted via blood transfusion , breast feeding n all but wtf the question here is whether u should have hiv test done before u get married n what i meant is if u get that test done n what if ur spouse happen to have an extramarital affair later n the guy/woman she/he is having an affair with is hiv positive so ultimatelty u too can get hiv after marriage

so what i meant was more important was that as the vatican says(i hate most of the othodox beliefs of the vatican but this one is true ) stick to one partner

and disturbed u dont have to be sorry for my patients :p:

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No one is saying the method is 100% foolproof. At least it eliminates the blatant cases which occur because one of the people nnvolved is scum or ignorant, does it not?

8. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

hey i haven't heard of this bfore that a married couple a partner being hiv+.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.