Hindi Chords & Tabs Submitted By AMIT82CSE

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by amit82cse, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

[post=234677]T63. Tera Tera Tera Suroor - HIMESH RESHAMMIYA[/post]

2. amit82cse

I have tabbed the Tera Suuroor and for Jhalak Dikhlaza you have to wait little more;) ...

3. bathroomsinger

bathroomsinger New Member

Chords required.........

Hello Amit,
    Can u plz post the chords of 'Jab Deep Jale Aana Jab Shaam Dhale Aana' from the film Chitchor? I want to play this song but am uncertain about the chords.
    I m sure u will get the chords and post them for me. Thanks in advance.

4. Hersch

Hersch New Member

You're good man! You're good...........

Appreciate all the hard work that you put in

5. ebhendra

ebhendra New Member

thats a fantastic job amit!

6. cosmic_charm

cosmic_charm New Member

Hi Amit. Can you pls help me wiht the song 'Haan maine chukar dekha hai' fromBlack? Please yaar! I haven't been getting help from anywhere :(

7. Vikas Mohindra

Vikas Mohindra New Member

Please Help

Hi Amit,

I have recently started learning to play guitar. I request you to kindly help me with the following:
    1. Understand how to figure out the chords for a song by listening to a song.
    2. Please let me know the chords that can be used to play most of the hindi/english songs.
    3. How to figure out the strumming pattern for the chords used to play a song.

It will be great if you can help me with theh above. Also, if possible, please give me examples while explaining the above.

Regards,
    Vikas

8. Vikas Mohindra

Vikas Mohindra New Member

Please provide me the strumming pattern

Hi,

I know the chords to be used for the following songs. But I don’t know the strumming pattern for the chords used for these songs. Request you to kindly let me know the strumming patterns for playing chords for the following songs:
    1. Ek haseena thi, ek deewana tha
    2. Churaliya hai tumne jo dil ko
    3. Yaadon mein woh jo sapno mein hai
    4. Chaand mera dil chandani ho tum
    5. Yaadon ki baraat
    6. Gum hai kisi ke pyar mein
    7. Dil kya kare jab kisi ko
    8. Do lafzon ki hai dil ki kahani
    9. Meri bheegi bheegi si palkon mein rahe gaye
    10. Rim jhim gire saawan
    11. Yeh hai meri kahani
    12. Tu hi meri shab hai

Regards,
    Vikas

9. amit82cse

Hey Vikas, let me try to answer your questions...

1. Understand how to figure out the chords for a song by listening to a song.
    I usually start with playing melody, find the scale, find the chords in a scale and try them. And very important task - use your ear with brain...

2. Please let me know the chords that can be used to play most of the hindi/english songs.
    To start with there are 7 major and 7 minor chords and with them you can play millions of songs. You dont have to dig more for suspend chords, 6th, dominant 7, add11, add13. You can leave them all for future. Just learn chords A Am B Bm C Cm D Dm E Em F Fm G Gm. Thats it!

3. How to figure out the strumming pattern for the chords used to play a song.
    Listen to beat! Find out exact timing of chords transition. Calculate the time between two consecutive chords. Try to fit some strumming pattern in that. To start with you can pick all down stroks (may be 1 or may be 4 depending upon how much time you have before moving to next chord). Slowly slowly you can embellished your strumming pattern with the usage of triplets, fourlets, combination of UP and DOWN stroks.

Its tough to communicate the beat using strumming notation. If i say DDUUDU then it will not be perceived properly. Thats why people leave the strumming patter for the person who is actually playing the song. (S)He can best make the strumming pattern whatever they like as long as they keep the beat and timing intact.

10. amit82cse

As I have said before, timing is very hard to communicate through DU strumming pattern and classic example is shown above.

For the 4 songs, I use the strumming pattern that all come to DDUUDU while writting them on paper but while playing them, different song spend different time on this pattern. Some time DDUUDU highlighted stroks will have maximum time gap and some time second highlighted stroks DDUUDU will have max time. It purely come when you actually play it.

Make any sense, now???

11. amit82cse

This song is too slow and streched, I dont think playing is chords is good idea. Do you want chords or tabs will work for you???

12. akshat jain

akshat jain New Member

Tabs

Does anyone has the tabs/chords of "My Brother Nikhil - Le Chale"...

13. El macho

El macho New Member

Dear Amit,
    Can you please post tabs or notations of the song "Mere Haath Me..." from the movie "Fanaa"?
    please see if you can do this, it's kinda essential.

hopeful!
    Cheers!

14. amit82cse

Fanna is not yet up on raaga...I have no way to listen to this song...

15. El macho

El macho New Member

Ohh, dear aren't you in India?
    I'll try to upload it somewhere! & let you know!

16. andur92

andur92 New Member

Hye,
    I am new comer and i am looking for the power chords of the Interlude that comes between the song Aap Ki Kashish! I'll be greatfull to you! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

17. mickie

mickie New Member

Amitttt I Need Kahin Pyar Na Ho Jaye In Tabs Plzzzz

18. amit82cse

Movie name please...

19. mickie

mickie New Member

the movie is kahin pyar na ho jaye with salman and rani...i need the title song

20. vitrag24

vitrag24 New Member

Awesome Work Dude

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.