Hi.....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nik_bazinga14, Mar 24, 2012.

1. nik_bazinga14

nik_bazinga14 New Member

Hi, i'm Nikhil, i live in mumbai. I've been plating guitar for just under 2 years, although i've played keyboard for 10 years, and i've completed all 8 grades of it.
    I'm on Jemsite, and the ESP forum, and now i'm here as well, considering the crown there is some 30 years older than me. Also, i find it's much easier to communicate with people who understand hindi curses. :p

I'm a highly screwed up guitarist, with even more screwed up musical tastes.
    I play metal, like Children of Bodom, Avenged Sevenfold, Dream Theater, and Megadeth, but i cant play a single jazz line, i love metal, but CANNOT stand metallica, more specifically, Kirk Hammett.
    And lastly, i know damn near everything about guitars, and floating bridges, but i havent EVER changed my guitar's strings.
    I have school, and other stuff, so i dont have time, but still....
    Anyway, I have 3 guitars- one cheap, small granada acoustic which i gave to my sister, one fender kingman acoustic, and an ibanez RG370DXZ, with the Edge Zero 2 trem. I also have a Boss SD1 overdrive, and a Dunlop Crybaby. My amp is a bullshit Fender Mustang 2, sorry about my language.

Anyway, hi. :)

2. lordshreyas

lordshreyas New Member

So wat Was the Purpose of ur thread ?

3. nik_bazinga14

nik_bazinga14 New Member

To say hi.

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

To say that Kirk Hammett sux.

5. lordshreyas

lordshreyas New Member

Well I like Angus Young and Jimmy Page now so abuse kirk not much of a matter to me !!!!

6. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

who said that it was meant to you

@nik
    why do u consider fender mustang 2 a bullshit amp

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Angus Young is repetitive with the same ol' blues-rock'n'roll licks.

Jimmy Page could not play in correct time while playing fast.

:p:

Besides, your avatar still has Kirk Hammett

8. sgt.misery

sgt.misery New Member

Hi nikhil....one of the biggest Megadeth fan here....\m/