Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sand007, May 24, 2011.

1. sand007

sand007 New Member

Hey ppl....

I am from hyderabad.....and it feels good to be on this site...and a special hi to all grunge/post-grunge fans...my fav genre!! :D

SANDIP

2. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

Hi Sand,

Welcome on board. I've been to Hyderabad, loved the the biryani there !! Yummy :) and ofcourse loved watching Magadeera first day first show :D.

Yela unnavu, baagunnava ? :p

Hopefully that's correct :)

Cheers.

3. sand007

sand007 New Member

lol!...yes that is correct!!....and ya the biryani is like a kind of attraction over here! :D

4. Super-Admin

You bet.. I had a friend from there, who got me hooked to Telugu movies and trust me, it's only because of him I'm BIG Ravi Teja fan today :D

5. sand007

sand007 New Member

Ya ravi teja is good. .u must have seen mahesh babu movies also?. .he is the prince over here!:-D

6. Super-Admin

Yeh, I've seen most of his movies, though Pokiri is my favorite :) ... One charming bugger he is. Krishna's son right ?

7. sand007

sand007 New Member

Ya he is!. . .cool. . .looks like u hav seen many telugu movies!:-D

8. Super-Admin

I enjoy tollywood movies more than Bollywood, trust me on that :)

9. sand007

sand007 New Member

Awsum. . .hey i had seen some threads in music reviews forum. . .like metal weekly etc which reminded me of weekly music magz. . .how can you actually start them?

10. Super-Admin

Can you point me to those links, if you don't mind.

Cheers,

11. sand007

sand007 New Member

My bad......first of all i saw only one i guess....that was a thread called metal weekly started way back in 2005 and ended in 2006 i think..sorry for bothering u by askin!! :)

And how is the rock scene in hyderabad....i know it will be never be like bangalore...cause i have lived 5 years there....but is there enough rock around here??? :D

12. Super-Admin

@Sand - I went there only with the soul purpose of watching Magadheera :D .. Before that for a few events. Haven't been there off late.

When it comes to Rock I guess Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi, in that order, have good crowd. I may be wrong, but that's just what I've noticed :)

13. sidramalik100

sidramalik100 New Member

Welcome to the forum and i hope you will enjoy a lot of with this forum and thanks for the joining the forum