1. subbu567

subbu567 New Member

Hi Forum members

I am Subbu-New member of this forum.I feel privileged to be a part of this forum.I have been learning(....hmm..trying to ) guitar for over an year now.I bought a Yamaha F310 recently as an upgrade to my first guitar-I fell in love with it instantly...Even what I play sound good..

I am a Raaja fanatic ..and I have a collection of over 1500 songs of His.

I want to be able to play all his songs before my life ends(I possibly have not more than 25 yrs to do that !)

Well thanks for all the posts and I intend to contribute to the forum with my chords for select songs(as taught by my teacher) shortly..

thanks

Subbu567

PS:I live in Bangalore-it may be a good idea for Bangalore members to meet.

2. vidya

vidya New Member

hiii...welcome to IGT

3. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

hmmmmmmmmm...............welcome mate.

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Thyagaraja?

5. vikramroi

vikramroi New Member

welcome to the group man:beer:

6. zee

zee New Member

hey thats not thyagaraja its the Masterio Ilayaraja and im also a greaqt fan of him

hey im also staying in bangalore and in which part do u live in and who is your master.......do reply plz

welcome to the community of the Great Guitar Guys...................................

7. zee

zee New Member

hey thats not thyagaraja its the Masterio Ilayaraja and im also a greaqt fan of him

hey im also staying in bangalore and in which part do u live in and who is your master.......do reply plz

welcome to the community of the Great Guitar Guys...................................

8. zee

zee New Member

9. subbu567

subbu567 New Member

Hi Zee

I live in Sena Vihar,Kalyan Nagar.......I used to learn from one Ebby(Ebanezar)who runs the sanctuary school of music in the same area....Thanks for the welcome

regards

10. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

welcome dude!!!