hi.......what do newbie's love

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by dude.kumar007, Aug 26, 2007.

1. dude.kumar007

dude.kumar007 New Member

well....if u r a newbie like me or otherwise, let's share our funny incidents which happend while we r learning guitar......cmon it's funny.. here's my incident

kk..i m playing guitar for the last 2 weeks, being a newbie i can't remember tabs by the name of the song....just had an idea that a song starts from such and such string..........so recently when my girlfriend asked me to play Tujhe DEkha To Ye..from DDLJ.....i played BC.SUTTA....well it was a surprise shock for both of us and it all ended in laughter....hahahahahaaa

2. dude.kumar007

dude.kumar007 New Member

well i think newbie's like to play guitar in front of their girlfriend......and learn song chords from net though their teacher never tech them nu song

3. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

omgwtfrofl

4. the.ghost

the.ghost New Member

oh my God what the fuc| rolling on the floor laughing ...

seriously where is this l33t generation heading to FYI IMHO?

sad ..

5. haha lolz omgF!!1!

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You really can't make out difference between melodies?

How could you try to play one song and end up playing entirely diff song, unless you are deaf?!

7. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

thts sad whts happening to igt

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Then please hold the reins ... and lead it to excellence.

9. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

all the while u were playing u did not even realise once that ur playing the wrong song or the wrong tune?
    or did u not know?

10. dj_eagle69

dj_eagle69 New Member

yaar dude.kumar007,, agar fekni hi hai to aisi feko jo atleast lapeti to jaaye

11. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

I dont blame him, BC Sutta is an addictive tune to play XD
    I study in class 12, and I played for the school assembly one day, kids and teachers were waiting for us to play. While the others were getting their stuff up. I went onstage and picked up my friend's guitar (I just have an accoustic, playing an electric is blissful, and he had a B C Rich Bronze Warlock @_@) and I started play Bc Sutta, without thinking that the entire school and all the teachers (including principal) were there...Phooey, thankfully none of the teachers knew the song (duh).
    But hey that was semi-intentional, a successful mission to make everyone lol in the assembly. That bloke's a noob, he'll improve will time...I guess?
    But really, that was the dumbest thing I ever heard. -.-

12. ^attention seeker

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

:RollLol: The thing i absolutely love about you girly is that you so admirably and succinctly put what everyone thinks but doesn't say.

14. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Me or thread starter? >.>