Hi This Is Me Asim

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by asim13june, Sep 28, 2007.

1. asim13june

asim13june New Member

Hi Guys,
    Well abt me nothin much to say.... born n brought up in mumbai.... a typical mumbaikar...... like to sleep late and get up late for no reason...... kinda moody...... does unusual thing whenever not needed..... like to read books wen i mood of reading..... can sit glued to computers for long hours without complaining..... n also asking for food n water..... but also a lover of food.... wen im hungry i jus need food wateva it takes..... and the main part of life "music"..... wen im listening to ma fav songs.... im outa world.... really completely lost in the song..... i wont even lsten to wat people say... n wat kinda sketch they make outta me..... sad for dem gud for me.... i m a true lover of Rck Genre..... n as urdu being my mother tongue.... i love hindi and urdu rock songs...... and hmmm im a gr8 fan of pakistani rock bands (Junoon, Jal, Atif Aslam, Faakhir, Roxen, Aaroh, Kaavish) and also western bands (Pink Floyd,Roxette, Dire Straits, Eric Clapton, Chris Issak, Metallica, Linkin Park, MLTR, Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi).... hmmmm many more to name.... n i also gotta craze to play guitar.... n dats y im here.... well never played a guitar till date.... sounds funny hmmm.. but i'll show up guys..... wait for the show.... later dun regret.

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

umm.
    ok
    welcome.

3. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Yeah right!:p: