Hi SENIORS,

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by myrules, Jan 15, 2013.

1. myrules

myrules Member

Can someone help me how to find the Scale of the song? Could you please explain with an example? It is much appreciated.

I would like to say special thanks to all the seniros like sathya, Guitarsen, roentgen, Thamboo, etc..... for your efforts.,

2. Guitarsen

Guitarsen New Member

Myrule seems to be a lurker for a while. Welcome to the board.

I really don't know how to answer this question, it comes by experience.

I am not sure whether this answer may help or not, I am just giving as hint for you to try.

As a first step try to differentiate the mood of song by playing Major and Minor chord and figure whether it is a Major or Minor.

Then figure out the chord. For eg., if you think it will be a minor, play the song in the audio player and try Cm, Dm, Em, Fm, Gm, Am. or C#m, D#m, F#m,G#m,A#m. One chord will sit comfortably with the mood ( I mean the key sound) of the whole song, most probably that will be scale.

Eventually u will be able to narrow it down faster.

3. myrules

myrules Member

Hi Senthil,

Thank you for the reply. I take down your hint and try to figure it out.

Yes i was following this forum with the user ID prady1. But I coudln't post new threads or reply for your posts. I had problem with the activation of my ID I guess. So, I created new ID in the name myrules yesterday. Now I can post or reply to all your Posts. Your chords are nice to play:) Thank you so much.