HI.. Need Extensive Help In Buying An Electric Guitar (Intermediate-Beginner)[Metal]

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by N30N, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

well sorry...guess from the next time i gotta keep my mouth shut...and sorry n3on for my 'wrong suggestion ' to you...guess its time to quit igt...

2. deepsal

deepsal New Member

who asked you to quit maam??

3. faraz.bronx

faraz.bronx New Member

i think ur attitude did..not my place to say furthur..but other's aren't incompetent fools..everyone has an opinion, faulty maybe..but they do..there's a reason y pepl are hostile towards you..think about it..

@n3on - i havnt tried peavey, so i dont know..but roland is the best buy for pepl with tight budgets..also, metal at tht rate is..umm..i dunno, difficult to get if not impossible..try to find a used esp m-50 or smthing..u may get it for 10k..maybe..

@deepsal - loosen up my frnd..

@razor - dont be a woman.. :p

4. Sumanovo razor

well i mentioned vox coz i have really tried one a couple of months back in musicians mall....an overdriven vox tube amplifier with jackson rr3tb randy rhoads flying v...dude it smoked everything...but again was out of my budget...but anyways m happy with my cort (you get what you pay for...)...btw m not from kol...and dare you call me maam again you fat aunty... :p...am a purist...i like the original tone of the guitar...if amyt dutta can play a 16k fender in 'someplace else'...and carlton kitto can play a local made toon wood guitar...then why cant we play a cheap basswood guitar...ultimately your guitar playing skills is going to matter...

5. Sumanovo razor

good and bad are nothing but personal preferences...the best advice for him would be...find a good guitar shop...and start playing them unless you get a guitar which suits you and is comfortable...

6. deepsal

deepsal New Member

sorry maam if you think that smoked try a paper jamz guitar you will be blown away i simply love that and its well within everyone's budget

amyt datta playing a fender huh time to report him to the prs guys :p he's a prs endorsee and according to the contract he's not allowed to play gigs with any other company's guitar for another few years or so :D
    anyways paper jamz ftw watch its vids on youtube and thank me later

7. Sumanovo razor

just type this on youtube...'amyt dutta at Someplace Else'...i dont think he is playing a prs over there...mrs deepsal a.k.a chachi 420

8. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

dont make this thread a quarreling 1

9. srk54727

srk54727 New Member

For the budget, I would recommend that you get a good guitar for the complete price and do not buy an amp right now ....instead get a 1/4 inch to USB cable and install guitar rig 5 or some other software (PM me if you want download links) and use this as interim arrangement till you get your amp ...
    If you have a decent speaker set good .. or otherwise get a good pair of flat response headphones .. and smoke ... :)

When you do go and buy an amp ... I would recommend the 30W Vypyr .. cause you will also get stompbox effects compared to 15W model .. and also it sounds deeper than the 15W version ....

10. amithkallupalam

amithkallupalam New Member

Ok dude if you can extend your budget a little it will do you wonders man! Im serious!
    In that tight budget, the best thing would be to get a second hand guitar for around 6-7 and then get the vypyr 15. Since N30N will be playing metal sub genres, I don't think the cube will be enough. But then again I've never ever tried the cube. But I own a vypyr 15 and it is amazing. It is the best for 8k. If you can get that second hand too it will be awesome. I get really awesome metal tones from it and I use a Yamaha Pacifica 012 which is the best for 10k! the guitar was set up very well and i love it! These aren't made for metal but it will serve you well until you get a better guitar. And for more tuning stability, hard tail the bridge. Google it for more details.

Yamaha ERG121
    Yamaha Electric guitar ERG 121, Electric Guitars, yamaha Guitars, guitar, buy gu

Yamaha PAC012
    Yamaha electric guitar pacifica 012 black, Buy & Review Yamaha products online at Furtadosonline.com

Peavey Vypyr 15
    Peavey Vypyr 15 15W 1x8 Guitar Combo Modeling Amplifier - Guitar Amplifiers - Buy online at the guaranteed lowest price in India - BAJAAO - India - BAJAO - Buy and Review Musical Instruments, Pro Audio, Studio, P.A. Audio Equipment

Vypyr Settings Site where you get 100s of awesome settings!
    Vypyr Settings

Trust me on this buddy. Whatever guitar you get, get the vypyr. You will never regret it. Its tone is amazing. And the guitars.. Well I think the pac012 is the best for the price... ERG121 is discontinued I think.. So totally it'll cost you 18000 new. But if you get it second hand you'll get it for 13- 14k which is amazing.
    Good Luck!