Hi, Introduction and Newbie guitar tips (???)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sush, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Sush

Sush New Member

When I logged on to IGT today after a couple of months, it said on the front page: "Hello Sush it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

so here I am saying Hi to all the members and wishing them good luck in all their pursuits.

btw, anyone reading this: would you be interested in giving a few tips for an almost absolute newbie?

2. gulabjamun2

gulabjamun2 New Member

Sure...

Hop on over to the "Guitar Lessons, Tutorials & Tips" forum and you will find a number of useful sticky's and threads.

Needless to say, start with the threads aimed at beginners to avoid being overwhelmed with complex information.

Wish you all the best with learning the most popular instrument in the world of music. :)

Cheers!
    :beer:

3. peeds007

peeds007 New Member

hola , how ru doin ...well even i am new here as well ...so hey if u have any info of mumbai maybe u cud suggest some good guitar tutors and place where i cud get good guitars ..actually the best ones for cheap if theres anysuch place...nice to meet ya tho see ya around ...
    byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    peeds

4. benz

benz classical demon

Sush:
    btw, anyone reading this: would you be interested in giving a few tips for an almost absolute newbie?

i think you should go to 'www.guitarmasterclass.net' if you want tips or the the IGT forums are always there.
    see ya.