hi im the owner of mantranz studio in malaysia.

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by mantranz, Jan 28, 2007.

1. mantranz

mantranz New Member

hello to everyone, let me introduce myself.. u can call me djmandelari.. im a true musicion since i was 15 till now.. now im 25 years old.. i just found this website.. im so glad to share my experience with u guys all.. those who wanna tamil song guitar tabs, just ask me.. sure u will get.. u can check my friendster.. https://www.friendster.com/mantranz

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Welcome to IGT mantranz!

3. sirish lal

sirish lal New Member

hiiiii

This is sirish lal,am a beginner . i want some telugu songs . isaw many songs in the community but i didnt get that . i am poor in that numericals can any one send me in alphabetical pattern .

4. panini

panini New Member

Req: Telugu Song tabs

Hi Mantranz,

good to have you in the forum.

Can you please post some new telugu song tabs like pokiri, bommarillu.. etc
    i think pokiri is remade in tamil also.

thanks

5. mantranz

mantranz New Member

pokiri from tamil movie huh???

6. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

mantranz , could you post the chords for the song Kannai Vittu from the movie Pattiyal ? From what I tried , it was Am , G , F . Can you post the chords for it ?

Thanks in advance.

7. mantranz

mantranz New Member

hi seelan.. nice to hear from u.. ok this was the real chord for KANNEI VITTU SONG...

Aflat minor eleventh/G#minor eleventh,
    C minor eleventh,
    Bflat minor eleventh/A# minor eleventh..

Hope u can understand the chords.. only this three chords for the whole song.. eleventh chords normally used for harmonic vocal kind of songs.. thanks seelan...

8. parthasarathy

parthasarathy New Member

mantraz can you help me in getting the chords for "edhaedho ennangal vandhu" from pattiyal movie..:eek::

9. panini

panini New Member

hey mantranz

hey please post some new song tabs or share tabs for some famous tunes in telugu and tamil.

As beginners we need help from Pros like you.