Hi, I guess everybody wanna know who is this new face in the crowd

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kalakar, Jan 6, 2009.

1. kalakar

kalakar New Member

Well,

Warm wishes for all in this New Year, I wish everybody here - who love music, to reach new dimensions in terms of creativity, harmony and compassion through music. I wish that everybody is able to dive deep down the ocean of music and come up with real pearls.

Now, about myself. I am have been learning guitar since last 2 years in Mumbai. I am very much passionate about guitar, from a three note filler to a long solo on guitar, everything just takes me to the seventh sky. I had a Givson acoustic guitar earlier, now i have a Greg Bennet AV-3 electric guitar with a Marshall Amp. I really dream of practising hard and atleast do it for 5-6 hrs a day. well sometimes i spend my whole day with guitar, not just to practise others compositions but also to get something original out of me. And i must say that my compositions are not that bad...haha.

I am looking for a guitar pedal, don't know much about them but really want to know. I would love to get some advice/tips on getting a good pedal. And one thing i missed to say that i am a huge fan of Band bajaa. he is just great.

I will soon try to post some new threads for some songs.

2. ming

ming New Member

Hi Kalakar how do u find ur AV3? whats the difff between AV3 & AV6?