hi guys i got one song notes lets see tiz

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sathish lion, Oct 21, 2013.

1. sathish lion

sathish lion Member

hi guys i got one song notes lets see tiz ... i got it from the other site ...

Yetho ondru, yetho ondru, Unnai kaetpaen,
    p m p m p m g r s r gm p

Illai endraal, illai endraal, Uyir thurappaen,
    p m p m p m g r sr g m p

Unn paadham nadakka,Naan pookkal virippaen,
    p d m p d d d n d p m m

Unn dhaegam muzhukka,Thangatthaal pathippaen,
    p d m p d d d n d p m m

Ullaagi, ullaagi-laagi...
    m m d g g m mp ps

Ullaagi, ullaagi-laagi...
    m m d g g m mp ps

Oru aasai manadhukkul poagum,
    mm m d g g g m p ps

Athai mattum nee thandhaal poadhum,
    mm m d g g m p ps

please tell how to play in guitar nu solunga ... please help me ...

how to convert this to guitar number nu soli kudunga please ....we ca n play this one string or need other strings a ????

2. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Here is the secret................ First listen the song and get used to the starting line of the song.

Go to the B string. Pick each fret from the beginning starting from B (open string). Find out the fret which comes close to the word "Yetho". Suppose it is B 10 (for example).

Hold B10 (never leave this) and find out the chord. Try all possible chords based on last 3 strings, which touches B10. Try all power chords which uses B10 key. The chord which you get is the root chord. Let this be D Major (For example).

Then the song starts from G7 (which is D) taken as 's' and follows
    G7 G9 B7 B8 B10 E7 E8 & E10. I assume that the song is in D Major scale notes.

What I have given is only an example. I do not know the root chord. I can not try as I don't have guitar now.

Can I ask every interested persons to find out the root chord and the starting key of this song?.............. Sathya

3. sathish lion

sathish lion Member

this is chords or tabs sir ... .

4. sathish lion

sathish lion Member

scale na ena ???? sir actually am not studied in guitar courses .. sir i went to my guitar class for 7 months oly due to economical pro i stoped my class and i practed 3yr in home sir ...but no improment .. also i am not able to undestand the struming sir how to start the chord and play .... please help ...

by

sathish lion

5. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Neither I did any guitar courses. All learnt from google and self practice.

The root chord goes with the first note you encounter in the song. In this song, it is 'p'. In the above post, I assume that 'p' corresponds to B10 and the root chord is D.

You need to find both the first note and the root chord.

If the root chord is say B, then the song notes will mostly (95%) fall within the B octave - that is from B to A#.

In the above example, G7, G9 etc.. upto E10 represent notes. As the root chord is D, 's' starts with D. In our case, G7 is nothing but D. Spend time in learning these things, the songs will come automatically. There is no short cut. Control over Fretboard in knowing the notes is very important............ Good luck. Find out the where this song starts in B string and find out the root chord.... Sathya

6. myrules

myrules Member

Sathish,

I ll try to explain, how I ll find the strumming pattern for a song. If the songs has lots of guitar in it, closely hear the strumming alone and try to play it. You wont get it in first time unless you master in it. But keep trying.

Next key factor is drum beat following in the song. Try to understand the drum beats and try to match the same. You can mute the strings with your left hand and play the drum beats with up and down strokes.

Next one may look funny, but trust me it also helped me to find strumming for some songs. Playing the beats of a song with our mouth(Like TR - tan da na ka, tan da na ka) and play the same.

Strummimg pattern may differ from person to person. You can follow your own pattern. If you can able to match the beats, you can add some fillers(extra up\down strikes) to make it sounds more beautiful.

If any of the things dosent work out, I ll ask help from the seniors in this forum.

Last but not least, Keep playing daily. Dont give up. Choose songs with open basic chords and simple strumming pattern. Once you can able to play it freely, you ll gain lots of confidence.

Hope it ll help you.

7. myrules

myrules Member

Play the chords, Like Am, F, C, G play this progression with simple up and down strokes. If you can able to play these chords, you can able to play lots n lots of songs.

8. sathish lion

sathish lion Member

sir nenga sonathula enaku use full a irunthichi ... strumming panum pothu right hand free a irukanuma ila na ...epdi vachikanum ???chordds kuda easy a iruku but right hand is prob strummming continue illa sir ... how to improve right hand sir please tell

9. myrules

myrules Member

Dont keep your right hand tight. Free swing panunga boss. dont go for complicated strokes. Play this, DUDU in each chords(Am, F, C, G).

DDUUD,

DD UUDUDU try all the three patterns.

D - Down stroke
    U - UP Stroke

10. sathish lion

sathish lion Member

thank you my rules .... i willl try now itself .... thanks a lot ...

by

sathish lion ..