Hi from another beginner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by caliph, Dec 30, 2010.

1. caliph

caliph New Member

Hi, I'll be using the pseudonym of Caliph on this forum.
    I'm a complete beginner and about a month back got interested in Music in general and Guitar in particular. A colleague of mine is helping me learn the ropes and, well, Internet is there to do my own research and learn more.

I bought my guitar under the guidance of my colleague and spent first few frustrating days trying to figure out how to make it sound nice. I've stuck with the advice of my colleague and am now much more comfortable. I am slowly getting so much interested in the whole thing that I'm practicing about 40 mins everyday and plan to make it 60 soon enough.

Look forward to be accepted in the community and profit from the experience of you guys out there.

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Welcome to this community!
    Just don't forget, practising is the whole key to be a good musician and as you said you are parctising every day, just keep on going and some day you will notice things are going better and better!
    Good luck man!

3. junaid0500

junaid0500 New Member

two step up after beginier

hi...........
    friendz...........
    this is my first post on thi site....
    plz give me the guitar chords of this song and whole song guitar part......
    babia....... sajjad ali...
    i m the fan of this song...
    so plz plz plz guide me....
    thanx

4. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Wow, Keoraf, I had no idea you were still around!

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Yes you are right, lately i'm not able to be an active member of this great site. But as you can see i'm trying to do the best i can!
    Btw, a Happy Good Year to you and to all the members of IGT, may all your wishes come true!!!
    Wishing all IGT-ians all the best in 2011!!!