Hi check dis tooo!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by amitrichardxess, Apr 1, 2008.

1. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

At first i hav decided not to load it coz its not properly done, i fumbled in the middle of the song and become little dull ,vocal is also not vry gud, forgot the lyrics also at the end, its only a part of the whole. As it was recorded unknowingly and now i don't have time to do it properly now coz of exams. I will do it after 15th april.
    So plzzzzzz guys bear this one

Songs is:
    Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=818350

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Plausible cover, not bad, but everything has to be improved, the vocals, the guitaring and also the percussions!
    Overall a good effort man, keep posting and take care!

3. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

I am putting this for all the three of yours...
    woh kehte hai...na ki sample dekh kar godown ka pata chalta hai.....

I see great control on guitar ..especially in woh daulat bhi le lo....which willl be a big hit if you play it in public with percussion..(i hope audience would like to hear the book...because i felt it sounds amazing in this song)

Chura..liya...was nice ...but the overall i will wait for your final version ..hope you put it soon......

Phoolon ke rangse was okay ......i would say compared to your other two...songs...keep posting ...enjoy iGT