HI All......Jst received my gift ( GUITAR ) from sum1 special in my life....so now m

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by chandannerist, Feb 26, 2012.

1. chandannerist

chandannerist New Member

HI All......
    Jst received my gift ( GUITAR ) from sum1 special in my life....so now m trying my hard best to quickly learn the guitar and present a nice song b4 the love of my life..
    I came across this site and found it to be very exciting and so I am here.....I Hope to receive all the advices and tips & tricks from all of you

Thanks a lot for such a nice site for us ....

Regards,
    Chandan Singh

2. Rockon_07

Rockon_07 New Member

Most welcome here Chandan ..... I hope you rock soon with your guitar :)

3. chandannerist

chandannerist New Member

Thank you..and please do help me as well in this course of time....

Thank you..and please do help me as well in this course of time....
    I have started with just strumming of the strings and trying to make Sa Re Ga Ma ( C Major).
    Its really difficult to start but it looks very easy when we see sum1 playing the guitar....

4. Rockon_07

Rockon_07 New Member

Yeah sure .... It will be my pleasure if I can be helpful ..... I myself is a beginner with 10 months exp. ... What I would suggest is there is lot of material on youtube .. just pick one exercise for e.g. (Acoustic guitar beginner lesson easy songs learn strum patterns strumming rhythm - YouTube) and master that before you move to next thing. Believe me first 2-3 months are going to be very frustrating .. but dont give up ... after that you gonna be a rockstar for your someone special .... I myself bought guitar for my someone special :D .... Keep practicing every day :)

5. chandannerist

chandannerist New Member

thanks.for the lovely suggestion and the link...i was very bsy with my office work.got time today.this weekend i will practice only the link.
    lets c what comes afterwards.