Heylo, Peeple!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Shailja, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

awesome girl!!! your voice is so damn good..u got everything in your voice u got vibrato ,variations and almost everything u are a complete package..
    are u single btw?lol

2. Shailja

Shailja New Member

lollll..... (SORRY FOR THE UPCOMING ESSAY :S)
    @rookie.... i'm amazed how i haven't met you as of yet.... that too wen ur a fellow sfu ite... apart from bein in bnby, van. and a musician ! DEFFO, yaar.... we shud definitely have a jam session some time soon.... !!!..... and inshaAllah we'll become superstars together ;) ... thanks a whole bunch for the compz!!!!
    @haider... dude... SANKS!!!.... yes, i've picked up on the guitar.. .almost 2 months now... and i'll soon have sumthing up WITH the gitz..... auditions henceforth.... YES!!! i TOTALLY get watcha mean..... many thanks for the suggestion!!!... (i'm taking them sar aankhon par ;)
    @... and janab Mohsin...LOLZZZ...... sorry, yaar.... unfortunately, i've been taken..... meet my boyfriend for now, my future hubby, and my soulmate for the next 7 janams....GITTOO.... my darling guitar ;)
    jokes aside... thanks a whole lot for the compliments, yaar.....
    to all of ya.... i'll deffo try my best to keep up to all ur expectations ;)
    Carezzzz!!!
    S

3. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

was kidding Shailja:)
    anyhow keep up the good work .....
    thats for sure u willll be rocking this world very soon:)

4. Shailja

Shailja New Member

5. echord

echord New Member

^ chhori angrejji bhi janti hai good hai mast hai