hey wanna buy a second hand electric guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by mrfreeze, Jul 8, 2005.

1. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

hey guys, help me out wid this one......i wanna buy a second hand solid body electric..........brand name don't really matter, as long as it sounds OK......wanna play rock so that means distortion.....so i'll need peddles also :help:

don't have much cash right now so help me out with a second hand elec :rule:

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

man, i had just sold off my samick stratocaster a month and a half back , approximatly 49 days back for around 6000 bucks!im sorry i cant help you there!!

3. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

u managed to sell it for 6000 bucks.. (gulp) ,, how much did u buy it 4 ?

4. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

man!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY OR SUMTHIN?????

5. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

sorry.. my yams also no loner avaialbe - parents saying keep it unless u can make a decent offfer.. i boguht a new one for 18k - its in top condition with now 3 and a half years left on the yamaha original warranty...

im looking at 11-12k - if u can offer that much i wont mind selling.

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

One of my friend is selling his Samick Strat 21 Frets, S-S-S. I have no clue of how much he might ask. The guitar is in Bangalore. If you are interested you can contact Ashish Singh at (0)98442 34708. It was in good condition a few months back when I checked it. I haven't seen it for around 7 months. You can call him up and enquire regarding this.

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

my cousin had brought it for 165$ from somewhere for clearing out my 9th.and by 11th ending,
    it came up with a lot of problems like the pickups got damaged<the sound was different>, vibratro was loose and sometimes coming out, tone controls werent giving out any differences and so on.so i sold it off to one of my friend's friend through my friend.he wanted strat and agreed for fixing up some of the defects in it.
    but that was the best i could do as there hardly was anyone who agreed for more than 4000 to 5000 and neither did i know about ths site by that time.

8. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

man i cant spare 10-11k ........u know teenage kid's got his expenses to meet......i'm looking for something in 5-6k range.........or maybe i'll just wait for a couple a months and save up enough to buy a new one

9. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

for 5-6k buy a gb&a new one....as new is new ...gr8 guitar for the price!!i think many people already know this.......

10. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I own a GB&a and I love that one. Great finishing and a real nice guitar for the price. I like it so much that I have put Bill Lawrence 500XL pickups on the Bridge and now it really rocks.

11. kureelvishal

kureelvishal New Member

hey wanna buy a elec guitar ,budget abt 3-4k,need it within a month,,so plz guys help me out,i like play alt rock.
    i live in delhi.

12. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

At least there's an intelligent guy who has not created another thread for the same old question..