hey sellin this killer amp....

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by radicalz_adi, May 7, 2007.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey all u pple there im sellin ma roland cube15....got it on september-1.....its a killer amp as in 15 watts sounds low but its damm loud....
    features
    Channel-1-input
    2-aux in(this ones fr cd players and mics)
    one channel recording out fr headphones and recording
    effects-clean,metal stack,metal,distortion,overdrive
    all of them are boss effects........

as fr the crack or blemishes wateva its 10/10 cuz no cracks still sounds like a baby

why im selling is bcoz i wanna by a bigger monster
    pple i bought it fr 7500 wid vat and im sellin it fr 5500......anyone interested can pm me...

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You don't mean that you have Boss pedals for all these effects and you are selling them for free if one buy's your amp?

3. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^Haha .. you gotta be kidding me :p

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

alpha u gotta be kidin....the box had this written that they are boss effects integrated

5. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Seeing is believing.My advice.Dont sell it.U will repent later.And that too for 5500... Curse will b upon u for selling it as a bitch.

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Yeah, rolands are kickass amps

7. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well i was thinkin that i sell it i wsa into byin the zoomg2.1u but then thought why not go fr rp200a then i thought that i sell this and buy a bigger amp

8. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

Do you need a louder amp?

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

yeah a bigger maybe an 80 or 60 watts....

10. thehundredthone

thehundredthone New Member

^ For what exactly??
    Heat is going to be a real issue with those, especially in a bedroom/jamroom where there isn't much space.

11. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

what has heat to do??????????

12. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

Heat affects tone, and quite badly. A guitar amp, unlike Hi Fi is meant to be driven hard, usually well beyond its linear region if operation. So when you overdrive an amp you literally OVER-DRIVE it, Heating up its components. Some components, ICs and Transistors in particular don't like heat and that affects their performance.

Some ampmakers recognize this issue and provide fans in some amps. I have one such amp and I can personally tell you it's not enough.

You should instead find the smallest amp thats mated to a big high quality speaker. I've noticed 30-35W amps usually come with good 12" speakers and they tend to be enough. If you can crank a 30W to 10 and still stand to be in the room AND need to play stadium gigs then by all means go for something bigger.

I'm guessing the reason you don't like your 15 is because of its speaker rather than anything else

13. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

^ what he said. Just get a bigger/better speaker for ur cube 15.