Hey New recording - Rock with a little fusion thrown in!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by getshorty80, May 28, 2008.

1. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

Hey guys, know its been a while since i did anything new so this time i did get to do some lead guitar work on one of my friends work.

Its might not be original but it sounds good.

Adiitya did a ryhthm track with a few loops and programs and came out with a rock track with fusion thrown in. Tell you its all bits of music borrowed from others so no criticism there.So i felt it would be better to have a lead guitar work thrown on top of it so i did try my hand on it so just wanted to put out to you guys so you could tell me if you think its worth listening to it!!!

Just rock(Aditya Featuring Selva on Lead Guitar)
    lo-fi URL: https://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6583693&q=lo
    hi-fi URL: https://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6583693&q=hi

Hi-fi is working good but Lo-fi is not check if not download the song its only 1.8 Mb so let me know ok!!

sukrut likes this.
  2. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

wow i love it guys!! esp the opening riff..the indian bit sounds a lil like the music on raaga.com...but i like it...shorty your work is great too..overall awesome job! congratulations!!

3. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

thanks for the review guitargal!!!. yeh it could be from the Raaga.com dont no hehehe.But who cares man as long as it sounds decent enough to be a original then its ok.
    we might out out a longer version soon so keep tuned for it.

4. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

will be looking forward to that!! all the best!!

5. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

nice man........excellent :nw:

the second part of the solo seemed slightly out.........the indian mix is great!!! reps for sure!!!!(its ben a while since i gave reps to someone!):rockon:

which guitar/s do you use??? and processor?

cheers man! keep rocking! :rock:

:beer:

6. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

why the hell this is not playing on my comp........except urs all other soundclick songs r playing..????

7. ozone

ozone New Member

mm... nice work but what part have u exactly played is not clear.... i guess the intial leads and the chord jams during the indian part is what u have added right.?? neway good guitaring but a bit scratchy during the faster parts of the lead...!! try to bring out a version with some vocals perhaps... might sound good.... what say?

8. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey thanks guys, i use ESP LTD MH100 and a zoom 505 II(so is why the digi kind of distortion).
    And Ozone - all the lead guitar is mine and the ryht in the intro with all the drum and indian stuff is by Aditya he plays the ryht guitars and the others are all loops i think.
    Oh with vocals you got to ask some one else cause i am no vocalist. and the scratchy is true cause i incorporatin arpeggio sweeps and finger taps in them its kind of quick so may be a little rusty. will try and do better next time.
    shashank - try to download the song and listen please.