Hey my OWN Jingle, Chk out pls !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by akkyy21, May 16, 2005.

1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hey guys,.. was just sitting today morning with ma guitar, n came up with this Jingle. I just loveddddddddd it, so decided to share it with u guys.

Been 8 months into playing guitar now, My first Jingle. So plsssssssss lemme know hw u like it.

www.geocities.com/akkyy21

The last one in the MP3's section.

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hey Why aint no one even chking out ma jingle man?????
    I had high hopes here,
    Atleast lemme know hw was it???
    Good?? Bad??? anything man
    Waiting for repliesssssssssssssssssssssss

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,.......................anyone plsssssssssssssss

4. kevin002

kevin002 New Member

dude...
    music is a form of expression and creativity in music must be appreciated.

i couldnt really make out if you were singing lyrics or just humming to the tune. But the chord progressions were alright man.

Go check out websites like wholenote.com, and learn different chords and stuff. They really help when your fooling around with tunes/jingles lol.

Try to think outside the box. As a beginner you will be conformed to playing the regular G , C, and D chords. Try mixing up chords.

Yea it can be frustrating, but keep at it !!!

Good luck with ur stuff ....

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

YEah,..thnx man Kevin. But u know wat,..... loadz n loadz of popular songs hv got the most simple chord progression.

Yes i am humming to the tune,.. u need to turn the vol a lil high if u wanna lissen to it neatly. And sincerely speaking i wasnt looking for anyone to point out at the simple chord progresion man,... i know it. I was asking about the tune, i know it may not be all that gr8, but its soooo catchy for me n my friends, so thought might be cool to share!!!

So whtevr,...

6. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

hey akky, that tun tana is actually gub gubbi a tribal instrumental indian ocean also calls it a bagal bachcha as they pley it under their arms. i played it when rahulram showed me that after one of their concert in new delhi. good with the jingle but do take kevin's advise and try some more progressions. dont forget music is a never ending experience u compose tunes only on chords(unless u know indian or westen classical music).

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

badiya hai!!

hey akki..its nice

cute rather..heehe..gud job! :p:

tahda!!

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hey thnx all man,...

Hmm,.. finally got a name for tuntuna,.. gud