Hey I am bit confused plz help me out

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by swaraj_kanwar, Jan 10, 2006.

1. swaraj_kanwar

swaraj_kanwar New Member

Hi all,

I am a beginner in guitar playing.

I download tabs from the net and try to play it on my guitar( an acoustic GIVSON guitar) but i am not able to recognise the pattern of strumming.

So can anyone plz help me out.

Can anyone just explain me how to strum for songs based on the tabs given on Net, it will be better if u explain taking example of the song Anjaane by strings.

And do u guys have serial for D'accord personal guitarist?( if yes plz send me.)

Thats it for now.

2. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Well ususally people.. on net do give the strumming pattern... now it depends what strumm pattern u've learnt so far like "blues, rock, kehrwa (for sufi songs usually) etc. etc."

before trying to strum any particular chord , try to find out which strumming fits for the song let's say .. either try to make rhythm using clap, or tap .. and like that and listen to the song carefully to catch the rhythm pattern.. i will say .. since ur a beginner try strumming the songs which are easy and usually fits on rhythms like "rock or salsa" ..

btw u asking the question in the wrong forum..

3. swaraj_kanwar

swaraj_kanwar New Member

ok i apologise for posting questions in wrong forum actually i am new to this php

4. knight_guitar

rofl yeah.. this whole site is written on php script though...

but don't worry moderators will move this thread .. but no problems.. !! keep rocking

5. swaraj_kanwar

swaraj_kanwar New Member

hey can u(knight guitar) send me a private message on how to strum Anjaane

6. knight_guitar

well u can check a thread.. about "anjaane" .. and download a recording by "Abhi" there.. u can understand the strumming from there.. !!!..

7. knight_guitar

8. swaraj_kanwar

swaraj_kanwar New Member

actually i did that but even then i am not able to get the same strumming .... ok anyways i think i need to spend much more time with the guitar.... thank you....

9. knight_guitar

ok dude pm me.. and ask me where u having problem may be i'll be able to help u :)