hey guyz!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by guitar_gal, Feb 5, 2005.

1. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

hey, been sooooooooo long since i logged on2 igt n man! things r goin gr8, as usual! absolutely kewl dat u guyz hav started forums 4 various languages n stuff. n dis tamil section is pretty rockin, dudes! gr8 goin. keep it up. i'l try 2 b a regular visitor frm now on. my guitarin is goin on pretty gud, 4 all dose who wanna kno :rock: hi 2 everybody.... nats, jay, essi, prash... (ah.. wonder if u ppl r'mber me! :p:) cya den! :beer:

err, i juz realised dis thread is in da wrong place... :eek:: sorry mod, u can move it sumwer else...

2. tejas

tejas ..........

HELLO!!!! Long Long Time Indeed. How have you been??? We were all very worried about you after the Tsunami events. Glad to see your alright.

I'll move it for you.

3. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

Welcome back! ;)

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey g gal , really long time , nice to see ur post after so long !!! :)

5. thought u kicked your comp long time since ur last post i think
    by the way esse's gone

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

cooll nice to see you back here.....

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Welcome back guitar_gal. Looking forward to seeing you rock the place:rock::beer:

8. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

wher u from? I was in chennai when the tsunami hit.
    My friends n I were on the shore on saturday night at midnight, 8 hrs before the tsunami hit. we were just looking at the lights deep in the sea and thinking how difficult life must be for the fishermen.. 8 hrs later it hit!
    and to think we were almost there.. shuddering!

9. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Welcome back, dude.

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Sanjay - Dude??? Ain't It obvious??? Of course, Im dumb.. but comeon...!!!!

Hey.. Mez a newbie here... welcome back

11. Menon

Menon New Member

Hey..I'm new too..welcome back..there was this spate of msgs abt you when the tsunami hit..every1 was dyin to knw where you are n things..if you're ok o you also got washed away..NEways..good to see you're good and rockin..
    Keep it goin
    Cheerio
    Menon

12. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

hey everybody! thanx 4 all yer replies! :D feel so gud 2 c i was missed :D hehehe... newayz, wat happened to essi? n no reply from jay, nats n the rest..?

n hey ppl, thanx 4 the concern, but i wasnt in chennai wen the tsunami struck.... was outta town n was watchin everythin on TV. was so darned scared. called up all my friends to ensure they wer ok... n thank goodness, evrybody was fine here, rels n frenz...

well, hope to post more!!!! chao!!! :beer:

13. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

n bobby, tejas.. all mods now, eh? gr8 goin guyz! keep it up!!!! but hey, lord neo still is the ROCKER, i bet!!!! :D

14. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Oh yes, he's still the "ROCKER"........

15. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

remmebr GN'R. am i rockin??? :D

16. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

welcome back glad your in one piece and hope your guitaring has improved since your last visit.