Hey Guys Rmember ME!!!!! Guns N' Roses!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by guns n roses, Nov 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

WOW,... some list man!!!
    If u still come around here, try posting some recorded stuff!!!

2. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

first ... guys thanks esp GNr for helping me with the economy picking thing .. i dunno if i can try it at this stage ... but yeah i do play the intro with three fingers. . ( cuz my pinky is kinda outta my control) But yeah ... the whole problem is recreating the SLASH sound .. he gets a lot of sustain most of the time ... and his transitions are very smooth( i guess the economy picking comes in play there) .... I mean i can play the notes at the right tempo ... but the sound is still nowhere near the same ... n thats what i need help with now .. i do have single coil pickups though .. i think i wil try picking nearr to the fretboard .. might help .. thanks guys ..

Hey BTW .. do you guys really play the solos of sweetchild of mine and november rain ?? i;'ve been STUCK on the november rain outro .. just its too damn fast .. I think i am trying stuff at the deep end of the pool first as a beginner ..

Can someone suggest easier beginner songs that can help me in playing blues based solos like slash .. n jimi page .. later on?

3. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

why dont you a guiatr learning institue maybe i will com there and earn som money

why dont u be the next guns n rose guitartist maybe that will help them 2 release their album soon(im talking in tearms of months). :beer: not yaers as usual for guns n roses

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^^^ hey this kinda talk reminds me of faiq 'gaint' ... :grin:

5. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

Great songs all of them

6. m_waleed86

but don't remember guns n roses (the guy or gal ???)......new here

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

he is one of the oldest members on this site

8. m_waleed86

Mast hai..

9. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

hey gnr, gr8 selection......i just want u to know that i'm a huge duns n roses band...to me axl is the best singer and slash is probably the best guitarist ever

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i like izzy stradlin' more than slash :p

and i like slash's vocals more than axl's ...

honestly ...

11. brown_pride

brown_pride New Member

gnr i dont believe can play all those songs

12. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

u've heard him...neways...dont bump 1 mnth ol' threads man.....they'll get closed after sm time..

btw...welcome to IGT

13. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

ha ha ... I thought GNR had gone and come back for the second time with some more songs in the new list !!!!

14. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah he is gone ....
    i thik he'll come back with a new list ... in a months time ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.