hey guys! i wana learn how to read the lined tabs(take a look)...help me!i wann learn

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by vishwa.g, Jul 21, 2006.

1. vishwa.g

vishwa.g New Member

hey guys!! i can play the basic chords..hav a little prob in playin F..anyways..i can play the song by readin chords like Em D C Am...etc etc...but usually wen i look for chords i get the result as follows--i dont no wat to do! how to play this..i don no how to read it..plz tell me how to read it...help me guys...

this is wat it says<<now tell me how to read it.///this seeems a tough 1..but oders r little similer...teach me,.plzz..

Intro

-------
    E5 D5 (let ring)

E-------0-----0----|------------------|

B---------0-----0--|-3----------------|

G------------------|-2----------------|

D-2----------------|-0----------------|

A-2----------------|------------------|

E-0----------------|------------------|
    rake rake
    Verse 1

---------
    ~ 3 4 1 2 3 4
    ~
    E------------------|-----------0------|------------------|-----------0------|

B-----0-------3----|-----0-------3----|-----0-------3----|-----0-------3----|

G------------------|---------4-----4--|------------------|---------4-----4--|

D------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|

A------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|

E------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|
    Hang your collar Up inside Hang your dollar On me
    ~ ~

E------------------|-----------0------|------------------|-----------0------|

B-----0-------3----|-----0-------3----|-----0-------3----|-----0-------3----|

G------------------|---------4-----4--|------------------|---------4-----4--|

Listen to the Water still Listen to the Causeway
    Chorus 1 (let all notes ring)

-------------------------------

E---------0--------|-0-------0--------|---------0--------|-0-------0--------|

B-----0-------0----|-----3-------3----|-0-----------0----|-----3-------3----|

G-4-----4----------|------------------|-----4------------|------------------|

You are Man and Educated Primitive and Wild

E---------0--------|-0-------0-2-0----|

B-0-----------0----|-----3---------0--|

G-----4------------|---------------4--|

D------------------|------------------|

A------------------|------------------|

E------------------|------------------|
    Welcome to the Occupation
    Verse 2

---------

|------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|
    Here we stand And here we find All your fallen Heroes

|------------------|------------------|------------------|-----fill-1-------|
    Held and died and Skinned alive Listen to the Congress buyer

E-----------0------|

B-----0-------3----|

G---------4--------|fill 1

D------------------|

A------------------|

E------------------|
    Verse 2 is exactly the same as verse 1, except where fill 1 is indicated.
    Chorus 2 (let all notes ring)

^ ^ ^

E---------0--------|-0-------0--------|-0-------0--------|-0-------0--------|

B-----0-------0----|-----3-------3----|-----0-------0----|-----3-------3----|

G-4----------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|

Offering the educated Primitive and loyal
    ^ ^

E-0-------0--------|-0-------0-2-0----|

B-----0-------0----|-----3---------0--|

G------------------|------------------|

D------------------|------------------|

A------------------|------------------|

E------------------|------------------|
    Welcome to the occupation
    Verse 3

---------

|-----fill-2-------|------------------|------------------|------------------|
    Hang your collar Up inside Hang your freedom Higher

|------------------|------------------|------------------|-----fill-1-------|
    Listen to the Buyer still Listen to the Congress, where we
    ~~

E------------------|

B-----0--------3---|

G-----4------------|fill 2

D------------------|

A------------------|

E------------------|
    Verse 3 is exactly the same as verse 1, except where fills 1 and 2 are indicated.
    Chorus 3 (let all notes ring)

|------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------|
    Propagate Confusion Primative And wild

|------------------|----fill-3--------|
    Fire on the Hemisphere below

E-0-------0--------|

B-----3-------3----|

G------------------|fill 3

D------------------|

A------------------|

E------------------|

plzz..thanks
    vishwa gulati

2. ambush