hey Gals/Guys Stop posting only Jal Chords

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by invincible2k, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invincible2k

invincible2k Member

hi to everyone i wanna mention one thing is there only one band in Pakistan name JAL that have good songs and chords and i have seen the same song same chords wid diffrent persons(Copy Paste) so Guys/Gals stop posting the same and only JAL chords and try to post new songs of JAL or anyother band chords/tabs we have Junoon Vital Sign Noori Strings EP Aaroh Aamir Zaki Fakhir Call Haroon Ali Zafar Mizraab Mizmaar Shahzad Roy Mekaal Hasan etc.......... but plz don't post the same chords/tabs that is already posted by anyone else try some new songs even if any do copy paste then try to search new songs :p ok guhur and atif both are best but its not the only band that sung songs and plz don't post the same corrected and non corrected version of JAL i m feedup wid this JAL War comments of others about JAL i like both atif and guhur they are at their best wish best of luck to both hope u Gals/Guys listen to that don't try to make funny comments about that post thx ok take care Bye

2. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

MAn JaL Is Lyk MetAllICa in U.S

3. zain

zain New Member

yh right .. .. lolzzzzzzzzz

4. momli

momli New Member

huhh imran com on yar ... improve your music sense ... jals not even a shit of metallica ... metallicas more than being just their dad ...

5. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

JAL RULES
    UNDERSTAND THIS mOMLI

JAL>>> mATELLICA

6. shak

shak Harrr!

enuff of this ... invincible .. you've made your point no need to drag a fruitless convo here .. thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.