Hertz ... ever heard ??

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by rahulsahu, Oct 26, 2011.

1. rahulsahu

rahulsahu New Member

Hello friends ...

i have been looking for a new guitar .. and came across guitar with tag " Hertz "

The sound of the guitar was awesome and the build quality was also good , and m gonna soon order it . :band:

But i m little bit doubting on the company .. as i googled it .... i didnt found any solution for its website ... and as I m ordering it from a different city ( kolkata ) and so i cant rely on it .. so friends please tell ur opinion on the company " Hertz " and can i rely on it ??

And here is the pic of it ... .. hope i get help from u all friends

LP CUSTOM-BLACK.gif

2. shriworld4u

shriworld4u New Member

Thats an awesome pic..looks great.. Bt i hv never heard d name before.. Hw much is the cost?

3. rahulsahu

rahulsahu New Member

It costs around 14-15k , if u live in kolkata then u get more options for it tooo

4. deepsal

deepsal New Member

if you can tell me which shop sell these guitars i might go and try these guitars because i have free till sunday

5. rahulsahu

rahulsahu New Member

Okay deepsal .. i will try to find the shop .. My friend told that it is in Kolkata.. i will try to get the whole address

Deepsal . can u please have a talk with me ??/

my FB .. -- 'Rahul Sahu | Facebook

6. diptanjan

diptanjan New Member

i just bought one acoustic of hertz, jumbo, it looks cool ! sound awesome ! can anybody provide me any info about this company ? or whether its worthy or not? but this piece is a real good one though ! still want to make sure , build quality n all

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  7. Evil.Bunny

Evil.Bunny New Member

well...if that is your budget and you want a LP style guitar, i would highly suggest and ESP LTD EC-50 and a Cort Z42, the older model of the Cort had coil tap which makes the humbuckers into single coils.
    Guitars of known brand have good resale value so you can sell them off to help you in your next upgrade.
    btw, is the guitar that good? i'd like to see it in action.