Hero ( Enrique) cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by anstrangelover, Jan 17, 2006.

1. anstrangelover

anstrangelover New Member

the_wizard, sixstringsin and vini like this.
  2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

VERY NICE!!
    brilliant guitar and nice vocals..
    but but..about ur vocals..u've tried to inhibit ur voice a little..u cud've screamed and let it go instead of holding it back...u've tried to give the same effect as enrique but just restricted ur voice a little from opening up!

reps if i can! :)
    keep it up!

3. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Good goin :) .. I liking liking it :p: .. u've got a great feel to ur voice .. but i would really like u to sing da whole song .. coz i've sung this song .. n I feel da real challenge of singin in this song is ahead .. wen enrique sings "n I will stand by u forevvvveeeeeeeeeer" .. takin da pitch to great heights .. would like to listen to it .. will u ?

4. anstrangelover

@ VINI , Thank You so much, ..I was actually thinking of posting only guitaring cos I worked so hard on it.I inserted a microphone inside my hollow guitar to produce that sound...hehe.
    I ve got a mid range vocal n I feel uncomfortable to scream,but I 'll give a try..

@ NOTTY, I do ve a collection of Ur songs bro , I m a lazy guy ,feel bored listening to whole song again n again,but I agree on that "real challenge"u talked abt,I guess my vocal is limited to certain pitch ,below htat challenged height,...but still I 'll give a try ,Thanks..

5. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Well dats wat i'm talkin bout .. n don't say ur vocal is limited .. i feel u can do it well .. Impossible is Nothing! .. give it a shot bud ;) .. i'm waitin for da whole song .. though i like this effort of urz :)

6. anstrangelover

OK THEN, give me a week to do it...wat say

7. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Man .. take ur own time .. i know u can do it ;) ..

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'm not fond of the whole "putting the mic inside the guitar" process since the echo inside the sound hole usually gives a slight feedback due to echo....in your recording, I think the high G note on that chord gives that slight echo.

The voice....pretty good. I liked your "My love" recording better but you're playing on this so that's an added bonus. Do you sing and play or do you multi-track it? I only wish you hadn't added that echo or reverb(?) on it. It starts sounding muddy compounded with the echo already there with the rythm.

You've really worked on pronunciations....which is good except for one place where I thought you sang "You can take my bread away" which got a giggle or two out of me.

Nice work.

9. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

very nice one rojan !! reps if i can!!

10. anstrangelover

@Notty , I tried it ,but it sounds owfull...I guess there r few techniques to sing at high scale,but I m not trained vocally,..sorry dude.

@bjr, hehe....U r right,I said bread,that made it sound so funny!! I gree with U on that "echo" thing,but my mic cannot clearly catch the rythm , ya I always do multitrack stuffs,
    Thank You so much for listening to it that closely.

@Sixstring ,Thank You fren.

11. anstrangelover

I m updatiing it..