here' my new cover............plzzzzzzzzzz. comment

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by nikhil_salil, Oct 27, 2008.

1. nikhil_salil

nikhil_salil New Member

2. nikhil_salil

nikhil_salil New Member

c'mon yaar plz......comment

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

dude.....you have to wait atleast a day or two for replies.....not hours!

it seemed you were getting tired towards the end of the song....you seemed out of breath......practice some breathin exercises......

some improvement on the sur is needed.....i dunno much about it...
    as for your guitaring.....you were playing the chords in the intro one beat too long....the chords are half beat......so you have to change accordingly...
    the strumming was not so fluent....trying keeping the hands loose......

mixing: trying making it sound a little wetter by adding slight reverb...

cheers!
    :beer:

4. nikhil_salil

nikhil_salil New Member

thanks sukrut...........i'll work on that

5. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Now thats good stuff. Really good man. Excellent 'Strong' guitaring and good voice. Keep it up. Also listened to your tum ho to cover. But the equipment failed to show up the thing u showed in this song.
    Keep the work going.
    And Hey hey hey!! there's a blank space of around a minute man ! Delete the space. Dint u notice it?

6. nikhil_salil

nikhil_salil New Member

thanks man........this is what we need................your encouragement

7. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

da strumming aint so good man......u need to work on da regularity of ur strummin as it keeps changing its pattern........bt dat usually happns wen u (nt u in particular, everybody) sing along wid da guitar so u need work on it and post it again.......ur voice is pretty strong and mic quality so u can work on dose little sur faults.........oderwise it was a good attempt..

and dis aint indian idol so u should nt loose hope if sumone criticizes u, bt try and practice to clear ur faults..........

8. vivek.gaur0816

vivek.gaur0816 VivekLoveRock....

Nice work

Hey that sounds pretty gud....
    Only thing u need to work on is consistency i ur strumming...i knw it do happens wen u sing along.
    bt overall a nice n appreciable work!!

NJOY STRUMMING !!