HELPP......i am loosing hair.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by taxyse, Jun 21, 2005.

1. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

hey dudees...i am in serious trouble ....
    i am having hair loss along with scalp irritation.....(its been about an year now...)..right at my hairline...
    well so far..i have not lost loads of hair or nything...but surely the hair are thinning in a wedge shaped pattern....(so far it has made me look better i think)..
    but surely i cannot let it go on......i mean what if it doesnt stop :shock:
    i used to comb a lot prior to all this...but have stopped all that...(some 7 months.)...i just brush my hair regulalry and dont care bout the styling stuff...
    i also apply a lot of oil since this problem started...and at least..the irriation is not that regular as before...
    i read a similar query in a newspaper one day...the expert there recommended a hair spa treatment.....what the hell is that????....
    and the most peculiar thing that i noticed just 3 days ago...(and which finally made me go berserk and write this thread..)...is that the ants are having a nice time over my comb.....is it that my scalp is secreting something it should not or what???????/////
    baawwwwwhhh....man..i dont wanna become a satrianni at the age of 18.....of all the ppl here..somebody surely must have gone through a similar thing???........
    and even if u have not......plz help me neway......i am having hell lot of a tension due to all this.... :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

2. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

use dis oil called Mintop Fort (dr reddys lab)....lil costly but effective.....read da instructions b4 applyin tht oil...also do sm excercises lik standin on top of ur head to increase blood circulation.....clean ur head throughly wid a good shampoo....eat plenty of fruits and vitamins.....DO NOT wear a cap.....whenevr u cm home frm outside and are drenched in sweat immediately take a bath.....
    and if nuthin helps visit a dermatologist......

3. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

can i get that stuff here in jaipur too....i mean its not a metro like mumbai...
    i do that headstand thing fer a min or two sometimes.when i am feeling extreme pain...sure helps..but the pain comes back once i am standing on my feet again...duh...
    but thnx fer the tips man

4. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

no probs dude....well wen u do a head stand all da blood rushes into ur head so da pain...and da heaviness....immediately stand upright wen dis happens and let da blood settle and do it again.....
    another tip...put egg in ur scalp....gros but true.....put a lemon in da egg b4 applyin.....it'll stink less.....

5. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

theres this oil called mahabhringraj tel... it stinks like hell but its effective.... start takin vitamin supplements.... nd change your shampoo it might b becoz of that...

6. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

which shampoo then??????.......i was never particular bout the shampoo....

7. $cReWdR!veR

well i guess u should go to some proffesional.... they'l tell u accordin to the texture of your hair...

8. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey best solution shave it off...... No problem of maintaing hair.....

But Jokes apart...... before u start taking care shave your head ...... so that it getsproper care since begining.... shampoo it... use conditioner... and apply hair cream .... and at night some oil..... That should help.....

9. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Try ayurvedic medicine..
    n keep a check on ur food...
    mayb ur having somethin which isnt good for u
    some oils doesnt work....check if the oil is genuine,
    ample Sleep is also important

like Cypher said..DONT wear a cap...

Consult a doc before its too late...
    tc

10. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

ne thing particular i should eat????....
    and screwdriver....are u sure thats the name of the oil??....cuz i am failry sure my brother uses that fer his back ache...lolz....

11. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

See a DOct0r..as soon as possible..:eek::

12. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

13. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

where are u loosing ur hair from???

14. shak

shak Harrr!

i would say.. mate ... seee a DOCTOR!! dont waste time .. you can try a million oils, a thousand ointments, hundreds of shampoos, and tens of diff diets, before actually finding the right thing ..
    see a doc and he'll solve your problem in less than three visits. save yourself time and money ...
    and yeah be chill ..dun worry, if they go .. let em ... you can get transplants these days ... second best thing to natural hair

15. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

my head of course....right at my hair line...that is the forehead

16. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

thnks dude.....i think i will go and see a doctor now...
    theres a psychologist i know..my adjoining neghbour..i asked him if he knew ne dermatologists....and instead of giving me some hope...he said..'ky apharak perdta hey...ganja hi toh hoga zyada se zyada ..'......man i felt like splittin his balls...duh ..

17. $cReWdR!veR

hey dude jus try tat oil... it has worked for many people...y u takin so much tension... change your shampoo... try loreal osmose... if it doesn fit ur pockets go in for some ayurvedic shampoo...

18. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Man screw,... u dont get that Loreal thing everywhere,... i tried that Dorabjee Mall yesterday.... but even they dont have it!

19. Taifi

Taifi New Member

hey my bro was also losin his hair...hez also 18...my mom asked a lot of poeple that what shd b done....but after a lot of suggestions she started applying egg on the scalp of my bro...she mixed egg with yoghurt...and now he has stopped losing hair...it worked for him...may b it does for u...he also used a lot of diff oils and stuff but to no effect...

20. $cReWdR!veR

hey akkyy... dorabjee ul never find it... ul get it in sharads... or jus roam about in kumar plaza ul get it there....