Help

Discussion in 'Guitar Tablature Discussion' started by ravikiran_kool, Oct 9, 2004.

1. ravikiran_kool

ravikiran_kool Up the IRONS......

Hello Ppl:)

I would like to ask u ppl sum suggestions bout the things used to play guitar:)

I mean

bout the plucktrum n the way to play good piece of lead:)

I jus wanna know wat kinda pick or the plucktrum should be used while playin guitar like the thin or thick or medium.

I also wanna know the way to play fast lead i mean i have been trying to play sum fast stuff n i am not able to play tat but i play sum scales pretty fast so i wanna know how to hold a plucktrum while playin fast lead:)

Jayanth told me the way he plays but i could not get it i tried real hard but i shake the whole wrist:)

So can ne 1 help me out?????

I am bored of playin chords now i wanna learn sum fast lead n stuff:)

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Please describe your question in the title, "Help" is incorrect and this is the wrong forum. Thread moved.

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Lead -Hard
    Rhythem riffs- Medium
    Rhythem -Soft
    This is my preference..
    You can play really fast once you learn alternate pickingand develo pit..

And definately moving your arm will not give you speed.. It may but its a compramise on Accuracy..

4. rajujee

rajujee New Member

In performing chords i suggest u to used light plucktrum 0.46.... but in solo u used hard one 0.81 and for both u used 0.71 it's medium.......

5. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I use 3.0 Stubby for everything.. The reason is that you cannot change Picks in middle of a song.. So i stuck to it.,.

6. ravikiran_kool

ravikiran_kool Up the IRONS......

Hey PPl I have a FENDER Medium..

Wat do u think bout tat pick??

7. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

It really doesn't matter what pick you use as long as you're comfortable with it. I use a 0.67 or a 0.78 depending on what kind of day I've had (bad day = more rage :p)...but that doesn't mean that anyone else should do that. As I said, entirely a matter of preference.