1. BleedingMusic

BleedingMusic New Member

hey ppl...
    i ve got a problem and need help...
    few yrs back my guitar fret got bent (its an acoustic guitar) and thers been a buzzin sound when u play the last frets(near the sound hole)...
    this was my bros guitar n i began usin it recently...
    now there is too much distance between the strings n the fret board n the buzzin is iritating..,...

can any of u ppl tell me how i can reduce the buzzin or straighten the fret board.....
    pls help me...
    waitin for answers...........

2. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

i tihkn u gotta tke it to da guitar doctor...................it happens wen a guitar is kept for a lng tym widout playing wid da strings still tight..............

3. ~Bish

~Bish The Illusionist

this is a common problem wid accoustics.. so wen u don't play for long keep the strings loose... even if the stings become 2 old u will face it.. changing the strings helpd me.. if the fret board is broken.. u need to change the guitar i guess

4. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

bish is righ.............it can also happen due seasonal changes dude...........

5. Montee

Montee New Member

if the fret already bent, nothing u can do so. now u hav to chang the guitar. and be carefull abt the new guitar. other member already prescribe u. follow the rules. thanx good luck