help!!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by rickkky_rich, Jan 2, 2006.

1. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

Can Anybuddy Plzz Tell Me How Much Will An Givson Acoustic Guitar Cost..... Jumbo With Pickups...i M Plannin To Buy One.....

2. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

1700 in grey market..

2500 in white market..

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Yup its 2500 ... but whts this grey market .. neva knew !

4. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

both nanda and vishwa r correct!
    i have the same guitar u want..a givson venus spl with a pickup...and i got it for the same price....had to bargain though... ;)

5. solo

solo Banned

i got the same thing with pickup and evertyhing for 3 grands from furtados-bombay

6. jimmy_cool

jimmy_cool The Coolest One!!

hey guys i've got a givson blue diamond electric guitar and now it has started giveing noises i.e when i connect it to an amplifier it gives noise.....can this be cured or will i have to buy new one

7. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^how much did u get it for???
    iam looking for the same..

8. jimmy_cool

got it for 4850 but tat isnt the ans to my problem

9. jimmy_cool

reply guys

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

how much do pickups cost?

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Better dump it ... givson is crap ... maybe for beginers its ok .. but not if u wanna play something more ...... Atleast chage the pickups ....

12. take it easy

dont be model specific why givson ,go to the shop ask them to show u some guitars don,t say acoustic cause they are villagers and won,t understand so say u need a spanish guitar(pronounced--espanis{for them}
    play it get a good one and also take some one who knows some shopkeeper there cause they are looters and may give u adefected one for a great price .

there are many companies under the name givson so the other ones cost around 1200(without cover) and without pickup
    don't rely on brand name or price hear it and decide u can always have a pickup installed later
    a pickup installation will cost 100-120 (those round coin like pickups they are internal and perform well
    don,t pay a penny more if the tell u more than this bargain for 110 not more
    a hardshell case for 300 and also he shud give a set of strings and some picks free
    ans tada u have a gud guitar for around 1600
    u save about 1000 bucks

13. start at 100 and can go to infinity but u can get gud ones from 100- 1000
    i like the 100 ones the best the round coin types basically they are mics hece have depths in sound but are sensitive tobody noise

14. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Can you tell me any pickup that can cost more than $1000 leave alone infinity. Dude talk realistic when suggestions are asked for.

15. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

He meant rupees yaar:)..sasta acoustic pe lagane ke liye maang raha hai
    And the Uli Jon Roth Mega Wing retails for $1200+ incidentally

16. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

:shock:

SERIOUS???

17. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Yeah...some 4-coil multi-tapped active pickup. Basically its built for his 40-fret 7 string..so he doesnt have a neck pickup..the single bridge pickup also emulates neck tones.

18. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

:shock:some ppl have too much money to waste

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

!.Its GAS.!

20. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

woah!!!!!
    Have you heard Sials of charon by scorpions(with uli john roth)??Listen to the intro solo. It is my favourite!!!!