Help!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Taifi, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Taifi

Taifi New Member

hey guyz...listen ppl u guyyz have gotta help me...u c therz an english report i've gotta do(its for my english teacher...summer holiday homework uuuurrrghhhh) so newayz the english report...yeah the topic is 'Man's Greatest Need Today Is Security'...i agree wid the topic...but guess what i cant gather enuff information...like i still have 10 pages to go for the report...i've gotta fill in 10 pages...all the information i gathered was crap...it made no sense at all...now i want u guyz(since i trust u that u wuld help me) wuld help me wid my english report...like help me wid it from scrach...plz plz i may sound like as if u shd do everything for me and i wuld lie down on my back...but no i just need ur help..please givme sum info...the deadline is really near...please help me...u can givme info or just givme a link where i can get sum info...please help ur fellow IGTian!!!

2. faiq gaint

faiq gaint Garibon ka sharuk!!! :p:

guy drink tea by mixing naswar in it, when i m worriod i also do so, u can get naswar from any pathan, because i m a pathan so no problem for me still i f got no way ask me i drink te with naswar for u to get the solution , i m there waiting for ur reply

The CoMpOsInG of MusiC lies in Finding the CoMpOsErS.

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

ASK BIGGY...........I THINK HE CAN HELP U!!!!!!! :beer: ;)

P.S.---THERE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION..........KiLl DaT TeAcHeR!!! :think: :mad:

4. faiq gaint

faiq gaint Garibon ka sharuk!!! :p:

who is biggy, lefty answer me i m worried

The CoMpOsInG of MusiC lies in Finding the CoMpOsErS.

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

security....wat security....internet security..or sm other type....

btw...increase da font size...dats how i used to increase da no. of pages in ma report... :beer:

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

and yeah put the double line spacing ...
    hahaaaa

it'll immediately double your pages ...

thats the way we used to do at college ... font size ... double spacing ...
    increase the margin space ...

7. Taifi

Taifi New Member

@faiq k i no ur a pathan and ur of no help thanx
    @lefty i dont think biggy can help me...gosh i dont think he can help himself...lolz no offence biggy.
    @cypher dude every kind of security like security from robberies...thives...pick pockets etc etc...and yeah i have increased the font size...
    @all hey i havent got any help...please ppl help me...i m only 13...help ur younger friend...and yeah please can sum1 provide me wid a title for my report...other than the topic...plese koi title toh bataa de

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

If you got a english essay, then give a balanced arguement. For and against security. And never give a yes or no answer. If you increased your font size then try increasing sentence sizes.

9. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

also margin ur pages on both sides a plenty... will save a lot of space ;-)

10. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Don't do the work..simple...in the time of submission..say that you have done it..but the last night you spill milk on it and it became wet..;)..And when you had kept it to dry..a cat ran away with it...:grin:

11. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

dont encourage laziness just do the following - loo kat historical events and current events in which security has been compromised and see the consequences. eg. 9/11, china invading india, - those are somethigs of naitonal security - look for internet hacking - creidt card fraud - and see how all these are tackled - make a list and then arrange arguements for and against security-
    for arguements against-0 look at the costof security - how far can a governement go in invading some1s personal privacy to maintain security? is it really necessary for ur lcoal library to buy a biometric security system - search that up if u dont know wat it is..

theres load- just try and arrange ur thoughts and then do the work - dont amke some crappy excuse as sugegsted on this site.. its ur life.. make the ebst of it

Taifi likes this.
  12. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

Taifi likes this.
  13. Taifi

Taifi New Member

thank u somendra and deathdr...u guyz rock...

14. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

anytime..

best of lcuk with ur report

15. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

you can search for ebooks on Kazza!!!!!!

16. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hmm,.. I think it should be 'Woman's Greatest Need Today Is Security' hehe :p:
    Nee wys,.... nice points put up be death,... so nuthin much left to say.