Help Required!--- Video Making!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by #iR@, Jun 16, 2006.

1. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

hello ppl... i want u guys to help me (LIKE ALWAYS :p: ) with something... plzzz tell me SOME VERY EASY SOFTWARE for making an around 5 mins video WITH ALL the PIX that i have... i mean it would be MORE LIKE A SLIDE SHOW BUT NOT XACTLY... i mean i use power point but i can;t PUT UP THE SONG in the backgrund somehow! i don't know why.,... and also it is not fullfilling all the things i REQUIRE for the video.... i mean i want it TO BE A VIDEO AND NOT A SLIDE SHOW... i want effects and stuff! hope u guys SORT OF GET MA POINT! (i know u didnt) anyway... just plzzzzz tell me the software MAKE SURE ITS EASY... as in AS EASY TO USE AS IT CAN BE! :eek:: THXXXXXX ALLLLL in advance... REPLY ASAP! :cool:

plzz do reply... i need help! :help:

THX! :)

2. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

^^Er ! m not sure .... r u looking for this kinda thing ?

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

guitarangela made a video for me not too long ago. Ask her.

4. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

hey Hira,

u can put background songs, effects everythng on powerpoint.
    get latest edition of Microsoft office that has xtra add-ins.

nothing easier and cooler than ppt.
    will let u know details later.

5. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

We have a habit of NOT looking in our pockets, and searching the whole world for our spectacles. Same is applicable here too. Try Windows Movie Maker in Windows XP! Even better use Movie Maker 2 in WinXP SP2. It does everything that you asked for. About 50+ different picture transition effects, you can add soundtracks, edit & cut the soundtrack too, and sum more stuff. It duznt offer a lot of things, as its a Micro$oft complementary product, but I think it has enough to satisfy ur requirements. Check it out. Peace.

Sense & Simplicity! :) ( I dont work for Philips anymore! )

6. #iR@

HMMMMMMMMMM... thx to the 4 ppl who replied to ma HELP REQUIRED thread! :eek::

i just came in to let u guys know i FOUND the software... THX ANYWAY! :)

@ apurbajd... thx man... i found the software already.......

@ bjr... hmmmm..... FOR U! :p: lol.... thx for the reply anyway! :cool:

@ pamposh... thx man... yea i know i DO use poer point a LOT! but i guess i don't have the latest one... thx anyway... btw....... i am still waiting for ur reply......

@ HAAN JE... Mr. JOHNY... U R THE ONLY REASON why i am actually replying to everyone... i FOUND the programme the NITE i made this thread! so YES I DID LOOK IN MA OWN POCKEt... just asked for some help INCASE! :eek:: aap tou aisay keh rahay ho jaisay PATA NAHI PAISAY MAANG LIYEA HAIN... dude not being rude or anything but i am serioulsy not used to such replies ESPECIALLY wen i am asking for help... now... thx man for ur post... and yes before u said... i already did start using windows movie maker... AWESOME HAI... SO BLOODY EASY TO USE! :dance: anyway... acha now don't take this reply all "OMG... SHE INSULTED ME OR SOMETIHNG" just riting wat i think... hehe... :eek:: thx man... and i see u r new... so WELCOME TO IGT! :rock:

7. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

haha, infact I did make one..long story behind that :grin:
    well, good to know that you got the software..i used windows movie maker....
    out of curiosity, what kind of video are you making? :)

8. #iR@

^ already told ya jaani... :cool: