help regarding chord finding

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by satisanty, Oct 19, 2008.

1. satisanty

satisanty New Member

I'm confused very much
    suppose one song in scale "C" means that song will have following chord pattern
    C-M D-m E-m F-M G-M A-m B-dim C

WHERE
    M-MAJOR
    m-MINOR

BUT I FOUND
    (A.)IN SOME SONG FOLLOWING "C MAJOR SCALE" HAVING "E MAJOR CHORD" ALONG WITH "E-MINOR" AS PER ABOVE SCALE THERE SHOULD E-minor not E-major
    (B.) chords based on Triads but with out getting Triad fully satisfied how chord can be decided
    I found notes and chord combinition as follows for"ODE TO JOY" in particular book.

notes chords
    E F G C
    D E F G G
    C D E C
    D E G
    D E F G F
    C D G
    C C

without getting correct triads how can be chords finalize,even with getting single or double note of that triad. if we can do like that then for same notes we can choose other chords also.
    (B.) what is circle of fifth and how to use please explain
    please help me I'm so confused. it's obivious i don't have good knowledge so please help me to improve

satisanty
    a struggler to learn

2. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

Relax, this is not algebra or geometry where you must follow the theorems.

Poeple take liberties while composing to make the music (or chord progressions) interesting or better suited to the theme etc. You are not punishable by law if you put in an E major in a C Major progression.

Its noble to learn the theory, but not so to expect it to be followed religiously by everyone.

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

in usual case the songs follow the pattern.......but to make a song great it needs to go out of the scale or add some melody chord.....which is what some songs do...........

rest is as rahul said