Help plz

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Iraqita_EP, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Hey guys...i'm gonna buy an electric guitar sumtime soon and i want to know how these guitars are and if they are worth the money(I'm most probably gonna get the guitar from bajaao.com):
    B C Rich Bronze Series Warlock electric guitar(18k)
    Ibanez GRG-170DX(12.5k)
    Ibanez GRX-20(9.9K)
    Ibanez RG321(17.5K)
    Aria XL-DLX(16k)
    Aria XLSTD(11.5k)
    Aria U-1(17.5k)
    Aria XX-1(17.5k)
    Aria ZZ-1(18.5k)
    Washburn X-10 MBL(10k)
    Washburn X-11 (13k)
    And These Processors:
    Zoom505II(4.5k)
    Zoom606(5.8k)
    Plz Recommend...i got an mg15cd amp

2. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

^^didn't see u at at parikrama...............

3. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

saw u...atleast i think..but was in too much of a hurry to get home so i didnt say hi...had tution....i think u were the guy next to the girl wid the bc rich guitar....me was the guy in the black ratm shirt wich had battle of los angelos wriiten on it

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL
    You goign for pricey electric guitars (avg >15K)
    and inexpensive processors?

Get one from ZoomGFX series.

5. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Ok for starters PLEASE stay away from the B.C. RICH guitars. B.C. RICH guitars were a huge name in the 80s but not any more. Today they suck big time. they look great and attractive for Hard rock metal playing but thats where they end.
    Ibanez low end Guitars are not that good they are ok.
    I cant comment on Aria, but over all I here good things abouth Aria, but that could be for the higher end models.
    I hate processors and dont recomend them . There is aboslutly no multi processor no mater how expenive, that can give the tone of a rack or stomp box .

6. jagminder_chugh

jagminder_chugh New Member

electric guitar suggestion

hi,
    u should go for a behringer electric guitar.
    the fret board is amazingly smooth and the quality of the sound/pickup is also pretty good.
    Jagminder

7. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

price of the behringer????

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hmm, buit you dont get Good tube amps or racks for Rs10K, do you?

9. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

dude chek this out
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=21123
    ample proof that a givson electric and a "Hawk" local amp - combined wid a Zoom II Pedal are as good as any metal guitar....so i think invest in a cheaper guitar - and go in fer a nice pedal...!!! :)

10. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

hey man...right now i got an aria stg-003 but it dont sound too good...so plz if there any cheaper guitars..coz this is all i cud find on the net for under 20k

11. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

post the price as well of the guitars u guys mention plz

12. fat_kax

well - try lookin fer a good gi"V"son guitar 0 i got one fer2.5k.....just invest in a good amp and pedal - zoomII or ask slash_i_m fer info on pedals - he's got that knowledge....
    anewez - yeh givson guitars are ok - but seeing that ur a man of class (and cash?) - go fer an ibnez rod - they're the best in my opinion....

13. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

not too much cash man
    20k is all i got

14. fat_kax

aint that enuf - whaddya want to do purchase eric claptons axe...???
    here go fer a Ibanez GRX-20(9.9K)
    that way u still have enuf cash left to eat a mcdonalds happy meal....

15. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

nah man....happy meal wud be good though....give me all the names and prices of guitars that sound good,with wich i can play megadeth,metallica,ratm,etc and wich hav good reliability.

16. fat_kax

man - ureally want ur cake and eat it too huh?
    well - actually speaking - a semi electric wid nylon strings - connected to a good pedal and a loud amp....
    gimme till 2morow nite midnight
    lemme do sum research....

17. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Dude 20K is a lot, I wish I had that much amont of cash to pay for a good guitar.
    @ aplha 1 I agree with you. The thing is many people go in for a processor and then regret it. I still have to come accross some one who has regreted buying a stomp box in place of a processsor. Processors are ok but in my opion if you can wait, and save some more money to buy effects then do it. Buy one pedal at a time. Start with distortion, as you play you will know what you need and dont.

18. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Semi- electric with nylon strings????? what in the world are you talking abouth. Yes there semi acoustic and accoustic electrics but they all have STEEL STRINGS whose vibrations can be Picked up by a pick up. Yes you also have classic guitar with NYLON strings that are amplified but those guitars use a Contact mike or may be a Transducer to pick up tone... ..and you play thoise guitars CLEAN with 0 effects

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ HAHAHA.

Abay Iraqita (what a girly name!) you live in Delhi, cant you friggin' move your ass and check out guitars in stores?

Or do you want a list of guitar shops in Delhi?

I hate to reckon you are from DPS.

20. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

im too lazy...its a dps thing