1. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

Can anyone plz pst the outro and solo of E.p's waqt,Solo of noori's nishaan,solo of noori's sari raat jaga and solo of sajna by junoon.I know they r difficult but plz guitar gurus try to tab it :nw: :nw: :nw: :help:

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^:annoyed: reduce font size... jst look at d portal!! :annoyed:

3. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

irritatiingg...

4. pranabgohain

pranabgohain New Member

Re

Aren't there any mods on this site?

5. asp.laxi

asp.laxi New Member

so rude....................

this is not the way to seek help buddy

6. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

u know it's ACTUALLY hard to read it that way! :annoyed:

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

i can post waqt's outro
    but im too lazy to post

ya ya ..i know...u can expect that from me :p:

8. dishtapoon

dishtapoon New Member

here is the intro and outro 4 waqt... its not ma wrk, jus' a "copy-paste".

INTRO 1 X3
    e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5--8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8------------------------------------------------
    A----------------------------------8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8--6-6-6-6-6-8-8-8---------------
    D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRO 2
    e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B--------------------------------------3-------6/8-6h8-6~~~~~~/8~~~~~~------------
    G-/8-7-5-3/5-3------5-5/7~--/8-7-5-3h5---3----------------------------------------
    D--------------5/8~------------------------5/8------------------------------------
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUTRO

B-3/10-11-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G---------10~-12-12/14-10-9-10-9-5~~~~/14-12h14-12~~------------------------------
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B-3/10-11-----------11/13---------------------------------------------------------
    G---------10~-10-12-------10-9-10-9-5~~~~/14-12h14-12~~~~-12/14~~~~~~~~-----------

9. BIG_EVIL

that is correct^^^^^

10. grimreeper_007

now is it ok the font sorry, i didnt noticed it.ON the othere hand distapoon i cant understand yr outro

11. grimreeper_007

plz big evil i need it plz

12. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

mr.big evil if you don't know the tabs n chords plz don't show off then...but if u DO simply post them plz don't show off...u know what i c right THROUGH you u r not here to help people but simply just annoy them and show off...i feel really sad while reading ur posts...there is so very much to learn...you understand so little...all you CAN do is say "thats incorrect" and you never correct that person...we r here to help the begginerz not just say "wrong" and sit back and have some cola...while other people say to you..."plz tell us the correct chords"

My advice to everyone...big evil will NOT help u...find someone else...

13. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

rite JJ......Biggie is selffish.......everytime he;s lazy and he has neva learnt to appreicate & he think his tabs nd chords are the best

14. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

yup...he thinks he really IS the best...but sadly....

15. shak

shak Harrr!

whats your problem? bugging me in the poetry section and slingin mud at big_evil? you know what you have a big mouth .. learn to keep it shut or you'll get into real mess soon ..
    and eyah . .go and read my reply in poetry section ..come up with a solid proof or face the wrath ..

16. BIG_EVIL

sorry dudez...last post ghalat likh dee thi
    that was the correct outro
    and mr J.J ...wats ur prob man