help needed on guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by metal=heaven, Dec 23, 2005.

1. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Again this is like comparing peaches and oranges!!! There is no definite answer.

If you really need to compare the two companies then give me specific Kramer and Ibanez models. A general comparison is impossible!!!!!

Having said that I have to add that the old school Kramers i.e vintage Kramers are top notch guitars- great workmanship!! But over the years Kramer has deteriorated in Quality.

2. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@Chintan : To some extent i agree.. But there is a lot of truth in what i said.. It depends on all the stuff i mentioned.. Pickups etc etc...

Kramers I hate them.. Cause they are cheap and stupidly made... And are horrible to play on.. Hey thats just my views..

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah..theres no doubt that ibanez is more suitated for metal...there is a pretty good explanation..the guitar is set up for speed metal.....fenders have a distictive sound more suitable for hard rock...needless to say u can use anything anywhere...but i still havent seen any blues player using ibanez, kramer or jackson.

4. metal=heaven

metal=heaven New Member

thnx guyz for all yr help..keep up d gud work:)
    and in d music talks forum iv strtd a new thread whr v cn post info about upcoming rock cocerts.so d moment u cum 2 no about 1 post it under "rock concerts" thread in Music talks

5. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@ metal heaven : I have posted one already go check it out..