Help needed for designin a poster

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by Hardik, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

Callin all designers of IGT...i need to design a poster for a rock concert we are organising. The poster has to be put around the city..i need the design in 24hrs... :help:

plz help me ppl...i'll give reps n 50,000 points to the IGTian who gives me the desing...

i need the following on the poster

we'll decide these things and the size later, i just want the design,something that'll look really cool n will be able to lure ppl.. ;)

thanks,waiting for responses :beer:

2. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

pm apurbajd or faiq..they can do it.....

3. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

i could surely help you bro but i have my exams.i hav an idea catch hold of someone who knows 3ds max,can make some cool stuff i always work in max.check out my self made walpaper ka thing.

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

50000 points! I will surely try it.:)

5. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

There U go, If you like it, plzzz PM me. I will giv U the psd file. You will be able to edit it yourself:).

Attached Files:

Hardik likes this.
  6. mr singh

mr singh New Member

hardik, do u want sum1 2 make it for u, or tell u how 2 make it?
    cos i prob wudnt b able 2 make a very good poster, but if i had 2 i wud use microsoft publisher, its easy and doesnt take long 2 make :)

7. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

ok ppl...we already got the poster prepared and the show is over...looong back...so u guys can just relax...

@sugata...well,...thanks for the effort buddy,but our poster was way cooler..not hat yours is bad...i'll atleast give you 5000 points and reps for ur effort..:):)

EDIT: @sugata...there seems to be some problem with the donate thingy...i hope u got da reps atleast...remind me when the bank link is back again and i'll give u da points...

8. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Thanx Buddy :)