Help Me Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by benz, Oct 5, 2008.

1. benz

benz classical demon

I've been in th worl of guitar for the last 3.5 yrs.:rule: :p:
    I'm essentially a person supporting soft classical and soft rock and of course light pop and i've been playing only accoustic guitars and when reqd i borrowed an elctk one.

THE PROBLEM NOW IS: I WANT AN ELCTK GUITAR CAN U TELL ME WHICH MODEL WIILL BE THE BEST ..............................................................

PLZ PEOPLE I NEED UR HELP DO REPLY ............PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:help:

2. augur

augur I love bjr

I didn't know soft classical/soft rock and pop was a cause. I would have supported it earlier. We should spread the word and start recruiting.

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

love your siggy augur......

4. benz

benz classical demon

Were u trying to be intelligent??????????????!!!!!!!!!!................u should've told that beforehand man!!..............................................

5. benz

benz classical demon

And as far u are concerned being a 'veteran' of IGT u should be helping people out instead of upkeeping idiotic people's "supposedly intelligent jokes".

So my buget for the gitar only is Rs15000 which model d'ya think will be the best ?????????? plz take out ur time to reply..................thnk u........

6. CARLOS SANTANA

CARLOS SANTANA New Member

@benz:
    2 guitars at 15k.
    givson electric =3k for u.
    yamaha ""'=12k for me outta 15k that u give me.

7. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

For the guitar bit.. try out an Ibanez, probably GRG170... should be in your budget. You have kept money aside for an amplifier though, haven't you??

What on earth did you have to use the huge a** red font though???

8. augur

augur I love bjr

I did and wrote it in binary. I thought you were intelligent enough to understand.

9. CARLOS SANTANA

shoot me a pm guys and gals plzzzzzzzz.abuse me , introduce, praise say anything coz i have been bored for days now .shoot nor i'll shoot u.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

15K.
    That means you keep aside approx 5K for the amp-speaker combo.

10K is left on the table for the electric guitar.

With that you can get a low end Ibanez.
    A Squier (which you can consider as a low end Fender)
    or two/three Givsons.

I would recommend Squier.

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Now coming to combo amps - you can get a Laney or a Marshall.

Marshall sound better to me. So I would recommend that.

Incidentally you can also get Stranger which would give a higher wattage, but a worse tone.

12. CARLOS SANTANA

hey!hey! i found some gb&a electric guitars less than 10k to 3k unbelievable!gb&a is a gud brand isn't it? plz go to raj musicals site and suggest if they r gud.tell me i'll buy one today!

https://rajmusicals.in/index.php?cPath=33_35&sort=5a&page=2

plz reply! whats da difference by da way b/w these and those costing20k.
    plz reply.

13. augur

augur I love bjr

Benz is no more. He was a nun and they killed him in Orissa. Too bad, he sucked a mean..........

14. benz

benz classical demon

EFF off(i mean **** off);)

15. benz

benz classical demon

Thanks for all the suggestions (too much to handle actually);)