Help me play indian songs by uusing simple chords and tabs

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by dheno, Dec 16, 2003.

1. dheno

dheno New Member

hiz...well i want some help....actually i didn't learn playin guitar from anyone...and rite now all i know abt playin guitar iz how to play simple guitar tabs(NOT COMPLICATED ONEZ).i can only play properly tabs dat use one or two strings. dis way i am able to play some indian songz but ma situation iz not gettin any better..so PLZ PLZ help me out .TELL ME WAT SHOULD BE MA NEXT STEP to learn to play guitar:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :nw:

2. preezer369

preezer369 New Member

hey...
    ur in my position awhile ago....i never learned the guitar from anyone and i still can't play chords....all u gotta do is PRACTICE EVERYDAY n then u'll get much better....and always try playing a little more challenging tabs so u improve at playing, now i can play the first 4 strings properly and im still working on the last two...here's something that also helps: play the songs that u play on the first 2 string on the 4th, 3rd and 2nd strings to give u practice...most of the songs i tab/post are only played on the first 2/3 strings, so just search for my tabs if u want some more songs to play or just tell me and i'll post them on this thread...
    if u wanna kno anything else just ask me....
    :p :p
    priya:rule:

3. preezer369

preezer369 New Member

o...also...im also working on playing simple chords...just search the internet for them...

4. dheno

dheno New Member

hiya

thx a million.but dere r few thingz i wanted to know abt....hmmm....how to learn playin de cordz.i mean de very first lessons...and if ya cud plz post de simplest form of de tabs of de music in SUMMER OF 69..de intro music...:nw:

5. preezer369

preezer369 New Member

sry...i don't kno that song....

6. Redalert

Redalert New Member

Summer of 69 uses power chords not the regular ones...be prepared!:p

7. beatles

beatles New Member

Hi..iam new to this site..

if you people want any tabs or chords for any english songs just browse through www.olga.net

this site is fabulous..
    enjoy :beer:

8. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Olga Rocks.

another would be

www.guitar.cc they have good stuff

9. alli

alli The Best Ever

also my www.mysongbook.com ... awesome ..its the site used by guitar pro ..so its really really good tabs...

and if u wanna learn chords en stuff...u culd go to www.wholenote.com /// they have all the chords and strumming and all.in the beginners section.

10. jayanth

Song Book is nice.. Try this site for learning . Www.cyberfret.com

Neo Neo;;; Neeed a link section urgently...

11. alli

alli The Best Ever

yea..i've seen cyberfret.com too...good good for beginners. ... nice basic stuff tht helps in the longrun .

12. jayanth

I began and ended at that site. I have it on a CD..

13. alli

alli The Best Ever

i began at whoelnote.com

i think im gonna end there...love it..and i've got used to it ..

14. jayanth

Whole Note rocks...

15. alli

alli The Best Ever

oh yes..... :nw:

16. jayanth

Have you tried the software called Tabit??

17. alli

alli The Best Ever

nope..i stick to guitarpro. cozi know it so well now

18. jayanth

Yhea
    I use both. Drums on Tabit is earier to compose. THen I export Midi in Tabit and Import it here in GP

19. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

20. jayanth

Oops Sorry...