help me:pehla nasha (base music)

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by catchprashant, Jul 26, 2008.

1. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

please anybody submitted the notation played with guitar during the seconds 57-1:08 .thats seems to be confusing .and also help me by providing music played in background during the line "kar loo main apna .................hi bata"during secongs 1:20-1:35.i have search this thing almost every where .i hope my problem statement is very clear to understand

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey man, i've made this song a while ago, 2 versions, an instrumental version and one sung by Crazy_Engineer, another member of IGT!
    Listen to the instrumental version, you then will be able to figure out the notes of that particularly part.
    Just check my soundclick page:
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=645920
    Don't have much time to write down the notes man, so i'm sorry!
    Good luck!!!

3. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

hi keoraf nice recording especially the volume level is consistent throughout the recording.please do let me explain the pattern u played with guitar during second time the main music is played.and also bass music for the line "kar loo main kya apna....................bata".i am not able to figure out exactly

4. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

i finally suceed in recognizing maximum parts but please help me leading guitar played during the seconds 57-1:08 .

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

These are the notes played by the strings in the background:
    Strings
    CDEF/DC/AG/DC/G/
    ===================================================

These are the notes of the piano solo:
    Piano
    /D4F4A4(fast)-D5 A4 G4 A4 A4 A4 A#4 C5 A#4 / F4A4C5(fast)- C5 D5 C5
    F3 A3 A#3 D4 F4 / D4F4A4(fast) D5 A4 G4 A4 A4 A4 A#4 C5 A#4 / C5 C5 G4 C3 A#2 G2 E2 C2 /
    D4F4A4(fast) A#4 A4 C4E4G4(fast) A4 G4 F4 E4/ F4 E4 D4 E4 D4 C4 -D4A#3(as a chord)- D4 D4 E4 F4 E4/
    A3C4F4(fast) G4 F4

Every note played between the slashes is one measure!

Good luck man and take care!

The guitar strumming in the beginning, i'm not a guitarist so i can't tell you how to strum it, but there are 5 strums and the 4th strumming is muted!
    I guess it should be something like this:
    U-U-D-D(muted)-D

6. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

thanx keoraf i hope i can able to learn it as quickly as possible