Help me in my school farwell guyz.....plzzzzz

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Zonish, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Zonish

Zonish New Member

did u sign in ur yahoo????

2. gogol

gogol New Member

All my bags are packed!

Well, I ain't that experienced as the others here! However, as a farewell comes only once at a perticular lever, its important and you seem serious, I think I could suggest you something that might help!

Playing chords is tough if you play the rythms! But if you strum only one chord and then sing that line of the song and then strum the other chord and sing the corresponding line, it will get you off the burdon of rythms(however, rythm is mostly everything). And then this kind of singing gives the performance an Unplugged like flavour!

A very simple but totally perfect song for this occation would be Denver's "All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go". It only have three chords and they are simple enough to learn(as each mostly involves 3 fingers). And I really won't suggest to go for PAL or YARON etc. So just for your reference, I'm sending the whole song along with the chordings! But I'll suggest you'd better listened to it at least 10 times! OK?

So here it goes: (this song was also the theme song of Armageddon-the movie, recreated by a female singer)

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE
    Words and Music by John Denver

G / / / C / / /
    All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
    G / / / C / / /
    I'm standing here outside your door
    G / / / C / / / D ///////
    I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
    G / / / C / / /
    But the dawn is breakin' it's early morn
    G / / / C / / /
    The taxi's waitin' he's blowin' his horn
    Already I'm so lonesome I could die

Chorus:
    G / / / C / / /
    So kiss me and smile for me
    G / / / C / / /
    Tell me that you'll wait for me
    Hold me like you'll never let me go
    G / / / C / / /
    'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
    G / / / C / / /
    Don't know when I'll be back again
    Oh, babe, I hate to go....

Verse 2:
    There's so many times I've let you down
    So many times I've played around
    I tell you now, they don't mean a thing
    Every place I go, I'll think of you
    Every song I sing, I'll sing for you
    When I come back I'll bring your wedding ring

CHORUS

Verse 3:
    Now the time has come to leave you
    One more time, let me kiss you
    Then close your eyes, I'll be on my way
    Dream about the days to come
    When I won't have to leave alone
    About the times I won't have to say

CHORUS

end on G chord

==============
    Ok! so this was it! If you practice it for 2 days 30 min a day, I think you can do it! But DO LISTEN to the song! And for your reference, download Winchords software!

Bye and wish you a happy performance,
    Ankur :rock: :beer:

3. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

WHere can we get this song???? I've been looking for it but couldn't find it. Plz suggst a download site.

4. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

zonish telling U have a guitar is simply easy but let me tell U this isnt easy because...
    1. guitar needs more time
    2. this is a forced attempt
    3. your first performance
    This isnt discouraging but I "AM" also learning guitar myself and I can play a lot of songs, ALL SONGS OF JAL......but still I aint perfect..!!! I have played guitar for meore than 8 months and aint perfect!!!

5. skalahas

skalahas New Member

'papa kehte hain' is another easy song...but you need to practice a little bit...both rhythm and chords...it has C, Am, F and G chords...they are not that hard to learn...If you know how to play C, then you can easily change it to Am and F. Changing it to G needs a little practice...

6. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Dude tell u what, gogol upstairs gave u a prefect advice, but only catch is, u lack experience. U said u have to play n sing at the same time. I've been playing guitar for 6 months, and i cant do that coz switching chords takes a lotta concentration at this level. I think the best option for u is to chicken out. Sick leave, perfect suggestion. But if it is not an option, u can do a Paki song Piya by IMIK. It is completely played on a guitar with one form of a chord sliding on the strings. U can downlaod it from https://www.apniisp.com/songs/pakistani-pop-albums/imik-zamana-badlay-ga/173/1.html . This song is finger-picked, which means have to pick the strings by ur fingertips, not a pick. Ur thumb, n ur ring finger is all u need in this song. Tabs are as follows:

e---------0------------0--------0---------0---------0---------0--------0----------0-----
    B-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G-------------------9--------------------6-------------------2-------------------4------
    D----------------9---------------------6-------------------2-------------------4--------
    A--7----------7------------4--------4---------0---------0-----------2-------2-----------
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIMELINE ------------->>>

I think u mentioned u cant read the tabs. Herez how u do it. Look at the above tab. It is the neck of ur guitar. E is the thickest of strings, A comes next, then D, then G, then B and then e, which is the thinnest. What u do, is that u move along the timeline, i.e., u read it from left to right. U see the first note is 7 on A string. It means u press the A string at 7th fret, and pick that string with ur thumb. The next note is 0 at e. It means that u dont have to hold any fret on e strng. U pick it with ur right ring finger without touching it with ur left hand. The rest keeps on like that. Listen to the song over n over agian, and get the tempo or rhythm with it. Then u can understand the lyrics n so on. Any questions? Im here all night 24/7

7. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

WHoa! What r u nuts???? The guy doesnt know to play a guitar n hez already too nervous. And what u do? u go n suggest him the stupidest song of the last century? Gimme a break....

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

:sigh: formula for disaster, the guy doesnt know chords, and you're asking him to change chords? Whatever man, i said what i had to say.

9. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

My point exactly....... Dude u would be better off with Piya - IMIK. In that, u dont change the shape of ur fingers, u just slide em up n down the neck without disturbing their form. And another tip i forgot. Keep ur left index finger on A string, while ring finger n pinky to press D and G strings. Its almost the simplest song u can find. Good luck

10. gogol

gogol New Member

Fast and Easy

Ok, it seems Zonish that you are in big trouble! So many advices and so many paths....You're confused, aren't you? Ok so leme add up some more confusions to the piggy bank! Its not about which song to play! We all advised you the ones we felt you might be able to play! Evo Guy there advised you one song and gave the tabs also! I personally haven't heard that song, but hope its really good!

But CHILL dude! We were all like you once(and still are :p: )! However, I think one thing is confirmed from your side that you can give your best to learn, right?(if wrong, don't read any more)

So I'm advising you a Guitar Lesson site that I followed way back when I started playing! It was good, interactive, and very fast! The time scale given in that site is in weeks! But also Dan Cross(the author) expects you to practice 30min-1hr a day. I think you can give a bit more than that. So you can also bring down the learning time scale!

So here's the site: Begineer's Guitar Lessons Archive .

Get there and learn fast! If you need any more advice(I don't know how much I can provide as I ain't that experienced(which I mentioned before)), my yahoo chat id is [SNIP] .

So bye and keep rocking, :beer: :rock: :p: :cool:
    Ankur(Gogol)

11. jim4u18

jim4u18 New Member

my advice play tabs forget chords then u dont even hav to sing along with it our dont perform playin any song on chords in just 20 days tht too on stage mission impossible 20 days reqd to hold the chords n switchin takes hell of a time better play melody on guitar get the tabs of the song atleast if u practise thts possible to play by 20 feb

12. prasanna

prasanna New Member

JAANE DIL MEIN

E----------------------------------
    B--0--5--7--8--7--5--8--12
    Jaane dil main kab se hai tuuu

B--0--5--7--8--7--5--7-5--3
    Jabse main hoon tabse hai tuu

B--0--3--5--7--5-3--7--10-
    Mujko mere rab ki kasam

E-----------------------------
    B--1--1--3--5--1--8--7--5---
    Yaara rab se pehle hai tu

E-------------------------------
    B--1--1--3--5--1--8--10--5--
    Yaara rab se pehle haaaai tu

another nice tabbings
    song:ajeeb dastan hain yeh

E----9-7---9---7----------------------9--7----9---7-------------------------
    B------------------9--7--------9---------------------9---7---------7--------
    G--------------------------9-----------------------------------9------------
    D---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A jee b daa s tan hai yeh ka haan shu ru ka haan kha tam

E------------------------------------------9---7--9----7--------------------
    B----9---7---9---7----------------------------------------9--7--------------
    G--------------------9----8---6--8-------------------------------6---9------

yeh man zi len hain ka un si na woh sama jh sa ke na hum

E------------------------------------------9---7--9--7---5---5--9---7-------
    B-------7--9--10--9--10--7---10---------------------------------------------
    G---8-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeh ro sh ni ke saa th kyon dhu an u tha chi ra g se

E---11--11---9--11--9--7--5----7-----------7--7---9--7----------------------
    B-------------------------------------------------------9----7--5------5----
    G------------------------------------------------------------------6--------

Yeh Khwa b de kh ti hoon main ki jug pa ri hoon kh wa b se

do u know the song
    do u remember the dilwale dulhania song

hmmmmmmmm

here it goes
    E-------------------5----------------5-------------------6---5---
    B----------------------------8--------------6---8-------------------
    G----7--7-7-------------------------------------------------
    tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanaam

E-------------------5----------------5---------------------------------
    B----------------------------8--------------6---8--------6-----5------
    G----7--7-7----------------------------------------------------------
    pyaar hota hain deewana sanaaam

E--------------------------------------------------------
    B----------5--------------5---------------6----5---------
    G----7--------5-----7--------5----7---------------
    ab yaha se kahan jaa ye hum

B----------5--------------5---------------6----5---------
    G----7--------5-----7--------5----7---------------7------
    teri bahon mein maar jaye hum

old song

song name: mera naam joker

B------------------------------
    G--------------------------------------------------------
    D----------4---6---7----7---------------------------6------
    A-4------------------------------8-----9------------------------
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------------

JEENA YAHA MARNA YAHA

B------------------------------
    D--------3---4--6---7-6---3--4---------------------
    A-4-----------------------------------------------------
    ISKE SIVA JAANA KAHA

B----------------------------------------------------------
    G--6----------4----2---2-------------------------------------
    D--------6----------------------3---6-------4-----------------
    A----------------------------------------------------------------
    ( Idont konw this lines lyrics)

a really great one to play u must have proper timing to play it well

song name: pyaar tu neh kyaa kiya

E--3---5-6--5-3-2----3-5-----------0---3---5-6-----8-6-5-6-8
    pyaar tu neh kya kiya ke pyaar tu ne kya kiya

E-------10----12--13--12--10--8--10--12--10--8---------6-8-6-5--6-6-8------
    ek hi pal mein achanak di hain nayi khushiyaan

E----6--8-6--5--8--8--6
    di hain nayi duniya

timing is really important

at times it not really important to play a song fast
    this song u can play it slowly but with good timing then only it will sound nice

song: oh sathi re

E---------------------------------------------------------------------
    B---------7--9--11---9--9--7--9--9--11--9------7---------------
    G---8----------------------------------------------8-------
    D-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A------------------------------------------------------------------------

O SATHI RE TERE BINA BHI KYA JEENA

B---9--9--7--9-9---11--9--7--7-----------
    D----------------------------------------------------
    A------------------------------------------------
    TERE BINA BHI KYAA JEENA

E--------------9-9-9-----9/11-9----------------
    B-----------------------------------------11---------
    PHOOLON MEIN KALIYON MEIN

E--------------9-9-9-----9/11-9----------------
    B-----------------------------------------11---------
    SAPNON KI GALIYON MEIN

E---------------------------------------------
    B---10--10--9--10--9---7--9-----10---------
    TERE BINA KUCH KAHI NA

THE WHOLE REPEATS AGAIN WITH SAME LYRICS BEING PLAYED

ANOTHER NICE TABBINGS

SONG:AWARAPAN BANJARAPAN

B-----------------------1--3------
    G-------------3----3----------2----------------
    D--3--2-0-------------------------3--3----3--3--0----------2-----------------------
    A---------------------------------------------------------3--3-------------
    AWARAPAN BANJARAPAN
    EK KHALA HEIN SEENE MEIN

B---------------1-1-----------------1--1----------------------3--1----
    G---2--3--2----------2---3--2-----------0--2--0--3---3---------2--2
    D-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IS DHARTI PAR JIS PAL SOORAJ ROZ SAVERE UGTA HAIN

B---------------1-1-------------------------------------
    G---2--2--3----------3--2--0-0--2--2--3--2--0-------
    D---------------------------------------------------------3-3--3-3--0------------2--2--
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------3--3-----------
    APNE LIYE TO THEEK USI PAL ROOZ DHALA HAIN SEENE MEIN

WELL NOT SURE ABT LYRICS

WELL TRY PRACTISING THESE

there is also happy birthday song played on guitar

E---0-0--2-0-----5--4---------0-0-2-0--7-5----0--0-9-7-5-4-2----9-9-7-5-7-5
    its on thinnest string E
    u know the lyrics i hope lolz

or also the twinkle twinkle little star song

E----00-7-7-9-9-7--5-5-4-4-2-2-0--9-9-7-7-5-5-4-

then u got
    E-9-9-7-7-5-5-4--0-0-7-7-9--9-7--5-5-4-4-2-2-0

13. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Why is it so neccessary to do a stage show so early?
    I had done it when I was perfect in atleast 30-35 songs in my list. Then I had courage to present it !
    Even then had lot of tension, it was my college Gathering! It was my luck that I could do songs like My Heart is beating (Old Julie), Jadu Teri nazar (with lead pieces), Allah ke bande,
    but they went on smoothly
    (I also had a base Guitarist, a drummer & a Keyboard artist, so any mistakes were covered!)

See Zonish, if your under your friend circles pressure to do a show, forget it. Itll be only you to face the BOooos & the consequences after that.

Learn it first then perform it.

14. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

i've told u zonish,....in logo ki batoo'n mei nay aaaoo :D ...dont play...get out of the pressure..live ur own life yaar..y u living so forced life..koi bahana bana doo...

1 tip i usually do :p...take a bandage and then roll it on ur left hand fingers and pretend that u had some kind of accident so u wont be able to play now.,...ofcourse u r not bollywood filmi heroo..or r u ???
    regards..

15. gogol

gogol New Member

Hmm

First I'de like to thank Prasanna for such beautiful tabs! And then Zonish; man this is not the end of life! But most people here are actually right! Its not so easy at the beginning! Don't get dishartened! We always get through a very frustrating 1st month of guitar learning! And then its over and you are in the mainstream!
    However, taking a risk like stage performance at this vulnarable point is really foolish! Because once you get hurt,and you definitely will, your whole spirit will get lost! And trust me, being a music lover, all I wish and I guess most of these members wish, is to see u learn playing guitar!
    I don't know about your friends and shouldn't drop to any conclusions, but if I were your friend(in the real way), I wouldn't advice you to do what they are forcing you to! Take your time, learn to play and then College is there man! Kick some good A** there! And mostly by then you will be a pro! So don't let the spirit down!

DO NOT TAKE MY POST OTHERWISE!!!

Bye and keep rocking,
    Ankur

16. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Well Ankur pretty much said it all. Unless u can afford to tolerate the booooos n other stuff for the next couple of yrs, i wud suggest that chicken outta there. Tell em to take a hike, ur NOT doing it. Thats final. By the way, tabs idea ws good too. But dont show up on the stage until u can play them with ur eyes closed.

17. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^That be kinda weird though, will seem like he's begging or something.....

18. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

^^ I meant if he could play it with his eyes closed DURING PRACTICE!!! Coz u never play better on stage. Even great players sometimes pis.s themselves first time on stage. I didnt give him black goggles though.... :)

19. WonderWall

WonderWall New Member

Hey,

I am quite a beginner/Int myself and would like to commend you on your spirit to learn an instrument... though the idea of commiting for stage performance, and to start from scratch, is pretty bold... You gonna do it dude, with a little help and motivation from people on this forum... get on it rt away...

I have a suggestion for you.. You should play rubaroo (Rang de Basanti).. pretty simple... just two chords (A/D) played repeatedly in a set pattern.. you can find the chords on this forum... match your voice with it and voila you have a very relevant and fresh song.. apt for the ceremony...

Let me know, if I can help in any other way.... keep your spirits high dude.. .you gonna make it....

20. gogol

gogol New Member

Not Good

Man u people can't believe....this Zonish guy is a good player....he lied...i just head him play in a yahoo conference...so don't discourage him...just give him advices