Help me in my school farwell guyz.....plzzzzz

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Zonish, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Zonish

Zonish New Member

hi everyone,
    i have to play guitar at my school farewell. I cant understand tabs and chords. And i have to play songs like Pal, Yaroon etc.... So plzzzzzz help me and also suggest me some songs for a farewell party.

~Zonish

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Yeah man, we'll have you playing stuff like Far beyond the sun and eruption in one day. lol when is this farewell by the way?

3. Zonish

Zonish New Member

i have enough of time

it maybe in feb 20's

4. d_ist_urb_ed

And what songs can you already play?

5. Zonish

Zonish New Member

i cant play guitar perfectly.........i jus know only one basic thing abt guitar, that is we can play guitar by pressing the string on the fret board.

6. d_ist_urb_ed

Wow man, and you wanna play at a farewell? Why? Do you even have a guitar?

7. mr singh

mr singh New Member

lets remember we r tryin 2 hlp this perosn out... my first tip, check out the beginners forum

8. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

dont play then...simple..

9. d_ist_urb_ed

@mr singh, i'm more concerned about not letting him make a fool out of himself....

10. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

It looks to me that Zonish can play chord-A. And in given time line he can learn Chord-E as well.

@disturbed- can you think of any song which involves only two chords A and E?

11. d_ist_urb_ed

^Strum them and howl a raaga, i swear it'll fool them. On a more serious note, i think if we can teach the lad Time of your life, we might have a chance, it's a long shot but we can try and see if he can practice them enough.

12. Zonish

Zonish New Member

yes,
    i have a guitar. Iv not taken any classes for it. I dont Want to play it on my farewell but iam forced to do that. I thought that i may get any help from u guys.....

13. d_ist_urb_ed

^Bro, we're all about helping you man, but the songs you've mentioned might not be possible to learn in that short a time, but then i dont know if those songs involve difficult chords. Do you know ANY songs or ANY chords at all?

14. Zonish

Zonish New Member

i dont know any song chords...............actually iam new to music

15. d_ist_urb_ed

Then take my advice and get out of playing at the farewell.

16. jim4u18

jim4u18 New Member

y dont u try just playin few tabs if u r good at playin i mean learnin chords n then playin them in such a short notice is impossible try tabs of the song play the melody atleast thts pity easy then playin the song there r many tabs posted i guess even pal is posted search n keep practisin read the forum how to understand tabs tht wud help u n if u can play A D E chords then try hum befa or other but i dont think thts a gud song to play on farewell

17. Zonish

Zonish New Member

i want to getout of it..........but iam forced to play. U peppl dont know what problem iam facing.
    plzzz.....help me.

18. Zonish

Zonish New Member

thnx jim for some help.

~Zonish

19. jim4u18

jim4u18 New Member

hey u r online if u hav yahoo id add me so i can tell u wat to do my id is same jim4u18

20. Zonish

Zonish New Member

Iv Added u in my list