Help me guys plzzzzzz

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by mpmdavid, Mar 12, 2009.

1. mpmdavid

mpmdavid New Member

hey guys i need your help i have a J&D electric guitar and i ve been using it for 5 years, it has two humbuckers and a single coil pickup in the middle.. with a five way switch now i want a a change in the tone, i want the tone of a strat that twangy one with less noise , could i ask tulsi in chennai to fit the single coil pick ups the one that he normally uses the korean ones or should i buy the pick ups separately and give him ? and i also want to know that, can i get a tbx tone pot in india to fit in my guitar , i also need advice in buying the pickup.. i want a Clapton like tone so plz help me out...

2. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

The lace Sensor Gold Noiseless pickups are used on a USA Strat. Better would be buying the Pickups separately and getting those fixed. But i personally wudnt prefer getting these p'ups fixed on J&D Electric.
    Better option would be investing in a good processor which cud get u those twangy tones and few years down the line save up and buy a Strat. :).

3. mpmdavid

mpmdavid New Member

ya wat u say is correct but, one of the humbuckers is not working in my J&D, so any way i hav to replace the pick up, wat decent single coil pick up can i get here ? i want to change the humbuckers , i want single coil pick ups, so which one would u recommend ? not so high end lace sensor pickups. i just have a zoom 606 processor