HELP ME : AAoon Bachhon...

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by fat_kax, Mar 13, 2006.

1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

dude - i need help...umm - im kinda stuck and i'll be ever thankful to whomsoever helps me...
    ok - now that the intro is over - comin to the point...
    i need the CHORDS - not tabs - like play along chords - D,Cm --- watever - fer that song which goes like - Aaaon achhon tumhe dikhaen jhaansi hindustaan ki
    and then theres a VANDE MATARAM part - which a lotta us liked to morph into budha besharam - or ande matar or sumfin of the sort wen we were in skool....lol
    anewez - so i need the chords and like real fast - last date mite be the 17th of march....please help me - or atleast tell me the name of the song -proper...
    thanx a lot even fer reading this...
    fatty dude

2. fat_kax

here's a lead - its from an old black and white film called jagriti and the original lnes are aao bachhe tumhe dikhaon jhanki hindostan ki...

3. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

yaar i got ur pm dude..but sorry yaar cant help in this case re...still il try to if i can......

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I don't think I've heard this song in the last 10 years. Can someone give me the words to put the chords to. I'm not sure about the 2nd line...I'll post a recording if needed.

G-----------Em-----------D-------------G-Em--
    Ao Bacchon tumhe dikhain Jhaanki Hindustan ki

Am--------------------------------------C-------------D--G-
    something something something something kahani hai balidan ki

G----------Em-------C----------D
    Vande Matarammmm Vande Mataram

fat_kax likes this.
  5. fat_kax

dude - u sure those are the chords --- champions i hope
    dun werry abut the werds - ill find em on my own - all i want is the chords wid sme patterns...thanks a lot dude -- dun have my guitar in front of me rite now - will chek em out l8er,,,thanx tho - reps in adv...lol :rock: :drunk: :help:

6. fat_kax

atleast i had the C and D figured out correct :eek::