Help for custom made guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Nanda, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hello people,
    I want to buy a custom made Fly - V, from TULSI Musicals, Chennai. I dont have a great idea about pickups and the twin coils and the hambuckers and all those technical aspects. Can i get help on how much it will cost and what would be the best. And the tech specs etc. My budget is 10k - 15k, can a pick up a s3xy guitar for that price. Will it be better than the J&D Brothers , Givson, Comet and lotus and all those stuffs.

I am sorry moderators this a repeated thread, didnt get any help with my previous tiltle, so posting with new title.

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I made one from Tulasi recently. You can go for it. It will be far better than J&D, Givson, Comet or Lotus. His guitar without a Floyd Rose should cost you less than 10K plus another 1.5K for a great hard case that he makes. With the remaining you can buy yourself a good pickup. I am not very happy with his pickup. It's kinda muddy and of very moderate output. Pinch harmonics really suck big time.

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Thanks ronnieanand can u give some good idea about pickups and the prices

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Check your PM for my mobile number and call me. That way I can share a lot of information I gathered recently regarding pickups and custom guitars.