Help buying a guitar preferably a semi for Rs 4000 in khi

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ahsan, Sep 28, 2005.

1. ahsan

ahsan New Member

i wanna buy a guitar preferably a semi and i hav a range of only Rs4000. i liv in khi can any one help????

2. asadqq

asadqq New Member

you might get6 one but na secong hand one try out music city just opposite alladin water park last corner shop

3. always_guitar

always_guitar New Member

okkkkkkkk

u can buy a GBA-guitar......or a hobner dont go for givson or signature they suck.....GBA guitars are good and economical surely u can get a accostic with a pickup in 4000 buks...............bye keep playing.........

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr Asad!!! Dont mis-guide him, that shop is full with thieves, u know I bought a B (Thinner String) for 250 from that shop....

Ahsan u must visit Alkaram Market (Liaquat Abad) That is really a wast market and u'll find a verity of guitarz there,. A friend of mine has bought a second hand Electric Guitar (Ibaniz) in fantastic condition with leather cover for just 4000/= from there. All u have to do is to visit the Market and I'm sure u'll find some thing satisfactory, but dont 4get to take some experienced(in guitar field) with u....

5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

this thread should have been in gear forum

it doesnt refer to tabs does it??

6. jekyll

jekyll Banned

Mylord, U are quite true
    and this is an important interesting facts i have discovered:

1. All the Pakis guys somehow feel that the rest of the site, that is IGT minus Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request, is not meant for them.

2. I have hardly seen them posting anywhere else.

3. MODs seem to be too timid to actually interfere in their matters.

4. Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request has become almost a mini IGT - rather PGT, form what i have observed in this small period i have been at IGT.

That is all, your honor.

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

damn have done law??

8. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

you can go anywhere it w

9. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

you can go anywhere it will cost u around 4000

10. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

thank u for that ..witht hat post ^^^^ there is no difference between u and other members who post ''stuff'' :p:

11. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

jekyll@ This is a "buying a guitar" thread, i do not want see anything but that dicussed here.

12. asadqq

asadqq New Member

where is this alkaram market in liaqutabad can you give me the detailed address

13. jawwad

jawwad New Member

Alkaram Market is located besides Karim Abad, under the Bridge. Basically the Flas are called Alkaram Square so the Market is on. Off Course you can find guitar Accousitc Semi and electric at Alkaram market. I've bought my Semi and zoom 505ii processor from there. But semi was of 5500 at that time. You can find some 2nd hand guitars ranged from 2000 and so on.

14. asadqq

asadqq New Member

great tell me how much would a pickup with detachable wire cost me there